EPILOGUE

( 14 years later... )

" Eomma ! Eomma ! "

" What is it, my dear Hae Sung ? "

" Can we go to the park with appa ? I want to play ! "

" Honey, Mom has shooting today...and your appa is also on his work today but don't worry, what if I'll take you to the work with me and you'll see how eomma try to act ? Just like what you see from the TV ? "

" Really ? Can I ? "

" Of course my honey boy ! But you need to be behave and quiet, okay ? Because if you're noisy, a monster will be angry and scold you ! "

" Eomma ! I hate monsters ! "

" Don't worry, if a monster did that to you...Mommy and Daddy will be here and protect our little prince from danger ! And if you tried to be behave, we will treat you and we'll go to the park ! "

" Yaaayyy !! Okay, Mommy ! "

Yeah...that's our son. My son with Heeseung. Lee Hae Sung. He's now 5 years old and we raised him with love and care. He's a 'Mamma's boy' as he said the word 'Mama' first than 'Dada' hahaha...I miss those times.

We raised him as what parents should do. We taught him how to respect others even if the same age. He really looks like his father and he got the same talent from him. While I teach him how to play the instruments he wants to play. He wants to play the piano so bad because Heeseung always say to him that I used to be a great pianist and he even showed the video that I was playing piano while singing with him so he slowly got interest of playing this instrument.

Our family bonding is singing and dancing together. If we want to go to the park or somewhere to have fun, we'll go for it.

I'm lucky to have my own son. We said to him that once he started to go to school, it's okay if he's not an awarding student, as long as he'll apply the learnings he had learned on a right and well-mannered way when he grows up.

But as he stepped into kindergarten, we never thought that our son will have the potential to be a competitive person, just like his father and mother.

Of course, I also let him visit to my stepsister and I already forgave her. She's very happy for the three of us.

How's my life?

When I was 30 years old, I was pregnant with Hae Sung and I have no choice but to retire. Well, Hyo Jee-unnie and Mika-unnie have their own families too. Hyo Jee-unnie was married to Yeonjun and had two kids, two boys. While Mika-unnie had a handsome Japanese actor boyfriend and is now engaged. While Christa finally found the love of her life on her hometown.

My job ? Well, after retiring it was a hard one for us to get a job. I have no job as I have to stay inside the house for the baby. Heeseung retired being an idol and became a soloist and an actor.

And after so many months of carrying Hae Sung, I gave birth to him.

After giving birth to him, I tried to go back on my own shape since I'm a korean actress now that has played many roles on a drama. I have many dramas that I'm the main character, some are second lead, some are kind of bad ones, and it helped me a lot. I'm also a soloist and sang OSTs on my own drama.

After for so many hours of the shooting, I'm finally done with my work and I'm tired but seeing my son enjoying to see his mother like he saw on TV, my worries and stress are all wiped away.

And surprisingly, Heeseung appeared quietly to surprise Hae Sung.

" Who is this person who tried to surprise my Hae Sung ? "

" Appa ! Appa ! Yaaayyy !! Appa ! Let's go to the park with Mommy ! "

" Hae Sung-ah...do you also want to play with Jee Yeo and Jun Hyo ? "

" With Aunt Hyo Jee and Uncle Yeonjun ?! Yes ! Yes ! Yaaayyy !! "

After that, we went to the park to see Hyo Jee and Yeonjun sitting beside each other watching their kids.

" O-Oh, hey...are we late ? Sorry to keep you waiting ! "

" No, no, it's okay...to be honest, we also just came here 5 minutes ago. "

" Hae Sung-ah, come on ! "

" Wait a minute, Jun Hyo ! Eomma, appa...can I play ? "

" Of course honey !! You may ! "

And after 3 hours of talking with each other, I looked at my watch and it's 8:30 in the evening.

" U-Uhmm...s-sorry but I think we need to go home...it's 8:30 in the evening and Hae Sung needs to sleep early. " I said as Hyo Jee also looked at her watch and agrees at my decision.

As we went home, we noticed that Hae Sung became sad while he's eating, giving him a bath, and putting him to sleep. That made me super worried so I called Heeseung to also know what our son wants.

" Hae Sung-ah...what do you want ? Why are you sad ? Aren't you happy earlier ? "

" Eomma... "

" Yes ? "

" Appa... "

" What's wrong, my boy ? "

" I want a little brother... "

" O-Oh... "

" Please, Mommy ! Please, Daddy ! I want to have a little brother just like Jee Yeo and Jun Hyo !! Can you give me tomorrow a little brother pleaaseeee ? "

" U-Uh...H-Hae Sung-ah... "

" Don't worry, Hae Sung-ah...you will have your baby brother tomorrow. But you have to sleep now, okay ? "

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAID, HEESEUNG?!

And our second son, Chun Su came to our lives.

And we lived happily ever after.

                                     Σ>―(The End)♡→