7

After that, everyone got their plates and foods. While Y/n was serving herself, Christa went to her and begged for her to also serve her.

" Please, Y/n-noona...PLEASEEE ! "

" Not all the times I will always give what you want, Christa. Learn to be independent, okay ? "

" Are you angry, Y/n-noona ? "

" I'm not. I'm just reminding you that I will not consider you all the time. What if I got eliminated and you don't ? "

" You won't be, Y/n-ah...I'll help you-- I mean, we'll help you ! "

" Aishhh ! Heeseung-oppa ! You got me there ! I almost drop my plate ! "

" Yah, Lee Heeseung-hyung ! Even you're older than me, don't hit on my noona ! "

" Looks like someone knew what you're planning, Heeseung-hyung... " Jungwon said as he went to serve himself some food.

" Yah, Yang Jungwon ! Sorry, he's always like that... "

" It's okay. I'm even more sorry for Christa for saying those things to you... Yah ! Have some respect to your sunbaenims ! "

" Y/n ! You're there-- oh hello ! I mean, good evening our sunbaenims ! " Sascha said while munching a slice of apple.

" Good evening too ! Did you two knew each other ? "

" Oh, Sascha ? She's our roommate. Me, Christa, Sascha and Art are roommates. "

" Gosh, there are so many foods ! I can't help myself to eat more ! "

" Hey, girl. Be careful, you might gain weight ! You're here to be an idol, not to eat food ! "

" Let her be, Y/n...it's fine ! I mean, all of this will go to waste if we didn't eat all of this ! " Sunoo said.

" Don't worry, I'll help her to lose it if she gains. I could also help Christa and you, Y/n... "

" Hey ! It's you Art ! Come eat with us ! "

After that, the four girls went to their tables together.

As the four girls were talking, Heeseung approached them while the other boys approached at the other girls. NOT TO FLIRT AND HIT ! But to know them more since they're curious about their dreams ...

" Mind if I join you, girls ? Jungwon-ah ! Come with us ! "

" Sure ! Wait for me... "

As Jungwon walked towards their direction, Heeseung JUST sat beside Y/n that made Jungwon's eyes go wide and smirked at Heeseung's unbelievable and brave move.

Jungwon decided to sit in front of the girls while Heeseung beside Y/n. He felt a little bit alone to intimidate his hyung on front of the girl he likes. So he decided to call Jay.

" Jay-hyung ! Join with us ! Pleasee... "

" No problem ! "