21

Days passed after that day, things have been fine and awkward at the same time. Since Heeseung already confessed to her and Y/n finally knew it, he really showed his caring and loving side to her.

Whenever they're finished practicing for the next performance, he would knock to ask if he can come in to visit them when he only wants to see Y/n. He would give Y/n a bottle of water, wiping the sweat off her face, and anything that a boy does to his girlfriend.

The others were asking if they're already dating but Y/n will always say 'No' while Heeseung will use the word sibling as an excuse.

The two exchanged numbers that lead to a never ending chat.

His members warned him including TXT's Beomgyu and Y/n's roommates to not be too much caring for each other as they're being filmed and it's pretty hard to deal with bashers.

Of course, he have to be very careful at his actions.

After that, the day has come to know if they will make it to the Top 8 or not.

The wardrobe organizers gave them their outfit for their performance.

Everything was prepared now. But there are some changes...BTS, TXT, and ENHYPEN will watch them in person.

" Good morning to the applicants, artists, and judges ! Today we'll be having a new judge here for the upcoming Top 8 to the final four applicants  ! "

Everybody was surprised while the others are excited who's that artist.

" Everybody, please welcome Lee Ji Eun or known as IU ! She will be here to judge the upcoming Top 8 applicants ! "

The atmosphere was filled of joy to welcome IU while wearing a pretty dress as she walked at the middle to introduce herself to the applicants.

Of course, the fans of IU were just star strucked to see her again.

Jeon Jungkook of BTS, Choi Beomgyu of TXT, and lastly, Lee Heeseung of ENHYPEN.

Jungkook's eyes went wide as he smiled while Beomgyu clapped in happiness and our Heeseung went three times to a fanboy level.

The members started to whisper at each other about Heeseung.

" Hyung, I have a bad feeling in here...you know IU is Heeseung's inspiration right ? " Ni-ki whispered to Sunoo.

" I know, Ni-ki. I have a bad feeling too. I know what you're thinking. Since IU-sunbaenim's here, Heeseung might fanboy over her and just forget Y/n in a blink of an eye since IU will be here until the debut of the final four."

" I agree with Sunoo. There's a chance it might happen. " Jake said.

" Poor Y/n, she doesn't know that one of the judges used to be an inspiration for Heeseung-hyung... "

" Let's just hope that it will not happen. "

While Heeseung's still being a fanboy, the applicants started to prepare themselves for their performance according to the arrangement.

" Y/n-ah~... "

" What is it, Hyo Jee-unnie ? "

" Are you catching feelings with...you know who it is ? "

" Let's just focus on our performance, unnie. "

" Yah ! Sascha-unnie  ! Why did you asked her that ? " Mika whispered to her.