Chapter 70

Harry’s POV

“I cannot believe there’s a blizzard outside. In fucking March. Isn’t this snow shit supposed to be over with by now?” No one’s listening to me, so I don’t know why I even bother.

“And it’s gonna be pretty bad too since they closed campus for the rest of today and all of tomorrow,” Niall adds, looking up from his phone with a wide smile. He probably didn’t do some assignment. “Which is ace because I have this exam in Principles of Management tomorrow that I absolutely did not study for. In fact, haven’t opened the book the entire semester- a waste of a hundred fucking bucks, I tell ya. But fuck, the universe is on my side for once!” He shouts, throwing his arms up. Knew it.

The snow’s picking up outside, two or so inches per hour, and here we all are (by all, I mean Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, Charlie, Marley, Liam, Sophia and me) stuck at Zayn’s apartment.

“Wasn’t this a great idea guys? A little party to celebrate no class?” Louis snickers, setting up the table with red cups in the center of the living room.

“A party that you planned before you had any fucking idea there wasn’t going to be class,” Zayn spits, leaning back onto the couch and pulling Charlie with him. He’s pissed-clearly didn’t want a party. But he couldn’t really say no when Louis literally showed up with all of us at his doorstep mumbling something about the Spice Girls and beer pong.

“What’s wrong Zaynie? Don’t want our company?” I smile before blowing him a kiss to which he flips me off. “I’m offended, babe.” I know for a fact he doesn’t want our company, considering him and Charlie made up (there is a God.) I’m pretty sure they had…other plans for the Great Blizzard of 2015.

“Louis, you wreck my fucking table or spill anything anywhere and I’ll--” Charlie clamps a hand over Zayn’s mouth before he can finish that thought-probably a good thing. She leans in and whispers something into his ear, to which he grins and throws an arm around her shoulder, pulling her in closer. So much for hating PDA. She’s changing the hell out of him, I tell you. Warms my heart (cause like, now we know he actually has one.) 

“Ew. You guys are utterly disgusting,” Louis comments, making some sort of gagging noise. “Even more than my annoying sister and her bird brain boyfriend…hell, even more than Liam and Sophia!”

“Hey, I take offense,” Liam smirks, throwing an arm around Sophia, who snuggles into his side.

“Me too,” I add for good measure.

Louis shakes his head. “Exhibit A. Why is everyone in relationships? What is the benefit to the madness? Because apparently there is one.” He sighs, strolling over to Niall. “Come on Niall, let’s be boyfriends for tonight. See what all the hoopla is about.”

“Sorry, Lou. I’ve got a girlfriend,” Niall retorts, causing Louis to throw his arm around him and cuddle into him further. “And even if I didn’t, you...” he trails off looking to a glaring Louis. “Would most definitely be my type!” he finishes, causing all of us to laugh, including Lou.

“Oh shit, he crawls now?” Niall shouts, redirecting the attention to Marley while putting his beer bottle to his lips. Marley’s scurrying across the floor towards Zayn and Charlie, squealing and babbling on about whatever. “Fuck, look at him go. He’s like a…a cheetah. I can’t wait ‘til he walks. I’m gonna bring him to the café so he can wait tables. I’ll pay him in like, fresh diapers and milk,” Niall continues.

He’s not kidding.

“It astounds me how dumb you are sometimes,” Louis snorts with an eye roll. “Now come on, come be my pong partner. Might as well get shitfaced if I’ve gotta deal with you people for next couple of days, all loved up and whatnot. Now who’s playing against us?”