<3

Hi guys.

First off, I'm so sorry that I've kept you waiting. I've literally been up to my neck in schoolwork, and the only time I allowed myself time to get on here was to catch up on stories that I'm reading. 

I'm going to get right to the point; I WILL be continuing this story and I will move on to the sequel. You see, for me, this story is about a lot more than Zayn Malik from One Direction. Yes, it's based off of him, but it's really come to take on a meaning of its own. And I've worked so incredibly hard on this and I'm so, so proud of it, so if anything I owe it to myself and Zayn to finish it. Don't get me wrong, I've thought about where the hell I'm going to find inspiration from, but I'm going to use my characters and the story itself as inspiration. 

With that being said, I completely understand if you can't or don't want to read anymore. I'm finding it a little difficult myself to even listen to certain songs at this point. I can't even go on Twitter honestly, cause I tear up every time I see a gif or a picture or how he's helped someone get through a tough time. 

I think what we can all do for each other is remember why things like Wattpad exist- to express yourself and connect and find friends in others who share the same passion about something that you do. There are so many of you that are just such kind and wonderful people, and I'm so happy to have 'met' you. But I've been seeing a lot of people saying that they're getting laughed at for how they feel about One Direction and how much those FIVE boys mean to them-which is such bullshit, so please, don't belittle anyone. And if you are experiencing that, then I'm here to talk about that or anything else, and I'm sure there are a lot of other Wattpad friends that are here as well. 

I'm heartbroken, like I'm sure so many other people are, but I fully support Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis with the rest of the tour and the rest of their time together as a band. I know they feel it just as much as the rest of us; I don't believe for a second that there was a falling out between any of them. They're brothers. It's just for me personally, it's not One Direction really without Zayn. But I do wish him the best with whatever it is that he chooses to do and I hope this isn't the last that we hear from him (And I'm patiently waitting for a goodbye from him personally.) 

So before I start sobbing my eyes out, as soon as class and work is finished, I'm going to get back to writing the next chapter (after the one I'm posting today, there is one more to follow and then we're done with this book!)

BUT let me warn you- the ending of this story is not hearts and flowers at all, and it has been planned to be this exact way from the very beginning.  

See you soon<33