|7| Blast From The Past

1 week later

Natasha left work and headed to the gym to work on her body. She had been so lazy over the last few weeks and was gaining weight. She definitely wasn't feeling comfortable being naked with Tjay anymore. Although he expressed his love for the weight she gained, she wasn't feeling it.

She did her normal routine in the gym; treadmill, stair climber, squats and weights. She played around the gym for two hours then headed to the showers. She couldn't wait to get to Tjay's. He planned a movie night and promised to watch chick-flicks with her. He also cooked her favorite dish; tilapia, asparagus and wild rice. She was ready to relax, eat and make love to her...boyfriend.

After the shower, she threw on a belly tee and tights. She slipped on her sandals and grabbed her bag. She headed out of the gym while on the phone with Tjay. She popped her trunk and threw her bag in and closed it.

"Damn Natasha... Long time no see." She heard from behind her. She felt her heart drop. She turned to see Landon standing behind her with a huge smile. Abusive or not, Landon was definitely attractive. The jail time had really done his appearance good.

"You're not supposed to be anywhere near me." She responded trying to back up to her door. She couldn't take her eyes off cold hazel eyes.

"Who is that?" Tjay asked already heading out his door. She didn't reply as Landon spoke.

"I let you have your little freedom. Daddy's back now." He walked closer to her. She could see the craziness in his expression. This wouldn't end well. "You look fucking amazing; way better than when we first started dating." He insulted her with a compliment.

"Get away from me." She replied backing closer to the door. Tjay pushed the gas swerving out of his neighborhood. He could hear the terror in her voice and knew it had to be one of her abusers. He couldn't wait to get his hands on the guy.

"Are you telling me no already? I haven't even made you suck this dick yet. It's been years, Nat. I missed your little ass." He stepped closer. She reached for the door handle but he grabbed her arm. "Where are you going? We have to make up for lost time!"

"Get off of me!" She yelled. He put his hand over her mouth as people walked out of the gym. She slipped her phone into the side of her tights so that Tjay could still hear.

"Shut the fuck up, or I'll kill you." She felt him jab the gun in her side. "I miss this look on you." He gripped her face harder. "You been giving my pussy away?" She didn't reply. "Who is he? I'll cut his ass up. You belong to me. I go away for a few years and you think it's okay to disrespect me? Are you fucking crazy?" He slapped her in the face with the gun. "Stupid bitch." He opened her car door and pushed her inside. "Scream, I'll shoot you." He said as he began pulling at her tights.

Tears slid down her face. She couldn't believe she was in this situation again. Landon and Malcolm took everything from her. She went through years of therapy to deal with the scarring and her dad's restraining orders were very detailed. She wanted to scream, but she didn't want to die just yet.

"Damn Nat. This shit is prettier than I remember!" He smiled. He looked up to see her crying. "What the fuck are you crying for?! You don't miss me Natasha? I did time for you. I deserve a smile." He slapped her in her face.

"Please, stop!" She begged. "You're hurting me." She tried to play with his emotions. "If you love me, then you wouldn't be hurting me!" That got his attention.

"I do love you baby. Why aren't you happy to see me though?" He looked sincere, but she knew with his bipolar disorder, it would change with one wrong word.

"I am! You just took me by surprise. I don't like that you're not gentle with me. I was expecting you to come home and want to make love to me in a bed, with candles...and roses. You really want our first time back together to be like this?"