"Why did you take a photo?"

"Because I need to boast how handsome my brother in law look"

Marcus narrowed his eyes and leaned into grab Jake's phone but Jake jumped back and ran to the door in a hurry. "Bye lovelies, meet you at my wedding" He waved and sprinted down the steps to his car.

"What's wrong with him?" Marcus scoffed and took his phone out to check his reflection. Suddenly he gasped in shock and turn around to look at the twins.

The twins got off Lucas and squealed in joy before dashing upstairs, dragging Lucas with them.

"DYLAN! HANNAH! GET BACK HERE"

Marcus shouted and I started laughing. After a while Marcus laughed along with me, ripping the hair bands out, messing his hair.

"Remember? You also did this to me"

"Mmm. Yep. I think a week after you confessed"

Marcus scoffed in disbelief. "I confessed? You confessed to me first"

I averted my gaze, pretending not to hear it. "Liar" I muttered and Marcus smirked.

He came behind me and slapped my butt. I gasped in shock. "Marcus you-" But he ignored me and crashed his lips onto mine, capturing them in an intense kiss. His lips sucking and licking mine, causing moans within me.

I pressed myself closer and moved down, trailing kisses over his jaw. He bent his head back and a strangled moan escaped his lips. I smiled evilly and stretched my hand to his back. As he was immersed in my kissing over his throat I squeezed his butt and his face blushed in crimson red.

I leaned back and laughed hilariously. But before he could pull me back I ran upstairs.

As I was at the top step I turned around and sent him a flying kiss which he pretended to catch and throw it into the dustbin.

I scowled, my face almost splitting into two but he just winked at me.

...

I walked over the polish cobblestones leading to the garden reception facing the lake. A wooden altar decorated with flower petals stood tall in the middle fanning the wind with it's silk robes wrapped around the arch. On the trees hanged white lamps to be lit when the sun sets embracing a crimson aura, matching the royal flush in my red dress.

The evening sky loomed above me, light of the day draining away. Soothing breeze blows across the lake becoming absorbed in it's beauty, letting the nature wash in. Gentle whispers of the people hushed in my ear interrupting my thoughts pulling me into reality.

"Daddy, we won't run. We promise"

Dylan wriggled to get out of Marcus's grip but he held them tightly by their hands.

"I don't trust you"

Dylan stomped on the ground and looked away angrily. "So mean"

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around Lucas's shoulder, pulling him to me. But suddenly his eyes widened and he hid his face behind me.

"Lucas what?" I asked in worry.

"Mom hide me"

His eyes were focused on something. I followed his gaze and saw a small girl staring at him.

"Why are you hiding?"

"That girl is so annoying. She follows me everywhere"

I choked on my laughter but seeing Lucas's scowl I tried my best to compose myself. "What's her name?"