Chapter 51

"What is this?" I asked as Sarah distributed envelopes to everyone.

I leaned against the table and drank coffee while Sarah hopped around the office confusing everyone.

"Well okay people now open it" Sarah clapped her hands in excitement. I kept the coffee on the table and took a card out of the envelope.

I heard several gasps around me as my employees saw what I saw.

It was Sarah's wedding invitation.

I gaped at Sarah in shock "Are you serious? When did Steve propose to you?"

"When you were in Brazil"

"It's been months since I came back from Brazil. You hid it all along?" I kept my hands on my hips and asked with narrowed eyes.

"I wanted to surprise you all with my wedding card. The wedding will be held next month and all of you are invited to come with your families" Sarah stood on her heels and spun like a ballerina.

Several people clapped and cheered her. Sarah blushed like a tomato in embarrassment earning chuckles from us.

Anne nudged my shoulder and pointed at Sarah, realising what she was saying I nodded my head and we both sprinted towards Sarah. I engulfed her in a huge hug making her stumble back a few steps back.

"CONGRATS" We both shouted out loud and Sarah closed her ears with her hands and groaned.

"Oh my god my ears will bleed. Stop" Sarah chuckled and hugged us back. "Wait. I brought you all cake. Made by my honey"

"Steve bake cakes?" I asked surprised.

"No he doesn't but your hubby helped him with it" Sarah winked at me and my jaw hung wide open in shock. "Marcus bake cake?"

Before I could go into fits of shock my phone started ringing. I check the caller ID and seeing it was Jake I quickly excused myself and walked over to the balcony.

"Guess what happened" Jake beamed through the phone, already warning me of something suspicious.

"I don't know how to guess. Now tell me"

"I KISSED BLAIR" I had to take the phone away from my ears because he shouted so loud. I snorted loudly and started laughing like a maniac. He really loves to prove that he was better at relationship although he never dated before. So I didn't believe a word he said at the moment.

"Don't lie. I'm not gonna believe you. And if you actually kissed her, did she slap you?" I asked with a smirk on my lips.

"I'm not lying. Believe me in this. She kissed me back and why would she slap a handsome man like me?"

"As far as I remember she hit you with a helmet when you met for the first time" I chuckled and Jake huffed in annoyance.

"Nevermind. I'll pick you up. Let's go for a drink and celebrate"

"Nope. I got work to do and I rather spend my time with my husband than you"

"Ahh I totally forgot. You got beds to break" Jake snickered evilly, well knowing what happened in Brazil because the staff told him.

"Well you don't even know how to do that. You are INEXPERIENCED" I shouted the last word and cut the call.

Jake tried calling me again but I blocked him. I had so much work to do today I decided to go home late. I texted Marcus saying I would be late and he sent me many crying emojis. I chuckled at his childishness and turned off the phone.

For the past few months we often shared intimate nights and that lead to Marcus naming his favourite book as kama sutra. I always teased him for it but wouldn't deny the fact that I enjoyed every single part of it.