PART 32 - THE FINALE

Start from the beginning

Today marked 4 years of their relationship. Years full of ups and downs and looking back, she didn't realize that they were strong enough to pass the hurdle in their relationship. Thanks to everyone around them; his hyungs, her friends, their companies, their fans who make this happened.

"Babe, do you know where I put my jumper? The one that I wore last night? I need to send that to the dry cleaning before we go to the airport," Jungkook said while pouting

"Babe, do you know where I put my jumper? The one that I wore last night? I need to send that to the dry cleaning before we go to the airport," Jungkook said while pouting. Jieun always find the way he was talking cute. He unconsciously pout when he rambled on something and combined with that pair of passionate doe eyes, Jieun was melting.

"I think your left it at my place," she replied, hands flipping through a magazine.

"Ah really? But I need to get it clean though. If we go to your place first we'll be late," Jieun chuckled at his words. He and his obsession to do laundry.

"Kwenchana. I'll just ask my maknae manager to do that for you. Come on, let's get moving now. We might miss our flight at this rate," Jieun pushed him, forcing him to get moving. They were currently at his condo, getting ready to go to the airport for their holiday in Jeju.

Jungkook will be serving in army soon so he wanted to have a proper holiday before he will be officially enlisted. He was the last member to be listed and all his hyungs were currently serving in military now. It was the hardest time for ARMY to go through this hiatus period of BTS but they did their best to greet the fans once in a while on their social media platform whenever they were on holiday.

Jungkook even released his 2nd mixtape prior to the enlistment announcement a few weeks back as a gift for ARMY. Fans were expecting it since they already saw it coming. It's their responsibility to serve the country so bangtan boys were proudly did what they have to do.

"Okay let's go," Jungkook said to her, one hand grabbing hers and his other free hand wheeled their luggage. They walked hand-in-hand to the basement.

*********

'I'd spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more, Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours

'I'd spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more, Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours. And I might never get there but I'm gonna try, If it's 10,000 hours or the rest of my life, I'm gonna love you....," Jungkook sang along while driving along the beautiful beach. Jieun recorded him with her phone, smile pestering on her face.