5

FUJIHARA AERA

I choked on my saliva when he said that. I give off some coughs to which I tried to lower down because some people were looking at us.

How disgusting of me.

I'm breathtaking?

Someone give him a new pair of glasses, please.

"Do you need water?" he asked giving me his glass of water which he requested earlier.

"Yes, please," I said to which I received and drank from it. "Thank you," I said giving his glass back.

"I'm sorry I startled you." He apologized. I waved it off, "It's alright! I was just shocked." I said as I began to look at the time on my phone. 

I still need to buy some stationery items and groceries before going back home though. Riku must be hungry right now. The poor baby...

"Thank you for the compliment though. I'm just not used to it." I said to him, giving a shy smile.

"Your welcome though." He said to me. "Do you have somewhere else to go?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I need to buy some school stuff and food for my dog," I said to him.

"You have a dog?" he asked to which I responded happily, "Yes, his name is Riku." I gave him a picture of Riku which is on my phone.

"He's cute." He said while looking at my phone and giving it back to me.

"Do you want to go now? He's probably hungry." He says giving me a worried look. My dog really has that impact on people.

"Are you sure? I mean, is it okay for you?" I asked him giving him an apologizing look.

"It's fine. I even got to go back to the dorm to stream later," he said to me.

"Good luck on your streaming." I said to him which he nodded with a 'yes'.

"Thank you for giving me back my card," he said to me.

"You're welcome." I said to him and asked, "Is it okay to ask for a picture please?" 

"Yes, it's fine." he allowed. I opened up the camera on my phone and the two of us did a selfie. I took 5 shots with some of them of us doing a peace sign and the usual Faker's "thumbs up".

"Thank you," I said, keeping my phone. "You're welcome." He said. I look at him closely but subtly. He seems to have some dark eyebags probably because of gaming.

How much sleep does he get?

"I'm not sure if I get a say on this. Please get enough rest and food on your stomach. I know Pro-gaming is your life, don't forget that you're human too. A lot of people call you a 'God' because of your talent and skills on the rift. But I somehow get the feeling that you're pretty stressed about it. More players are growing stronger and you know that you're challenging yourself to grow more. I completely support that but please take care of yourself. You are not a machine and I know that gaming is your passion. Continue doing what you love but always don't forget to take care of yourself." I said to him, being careful with my words.