overview

There are four words used to describe Fujihara-Park Aera.

Kind. Passionate. Smart. Humble. 

Fujihara Aera is currently in her 3rd year at Seoul National University taking up Software Engineering. Having a Korean father and a Japanese mother makes her fluent in both languages with English as an addition. 

Does the surname Park seem familiar?

She is a writer and an avid fan of anime, K-drama, K-pop (especially BTS), and her favorite game, League of Legends. Her favorite champions are mainly Akali, Evelynn, Ryze, and Zed. And her favorite player is none other than the Unkillable Demon King, Lee Sang-hyeok aka Faker of SKT T1. 

Who would've thought that she found Faker's debit card underneath her doormat?

DISCLAIMER

I don't own SKT or T1. I own the OC's but not the people portraying them obviously. Companies, organizations, groups, plays, and etc. are purely a work of fiction. This story mostly focuses on the romantic aspect, but bear with me I'll try my best to really put in gaming since it's my first time writing gaming fanfiction. 

Use your imagination people. This is a work of fiction. But there are some events that happened in real life like Worlds, MSI, etc.

Which is why it's fanfiction.