7

FUJIHARA AERA

It was already Saturday. I just finished eating breakfast with Riku, who seems to be growing bigger. My baby boy is so cute!!

I cleaned up and as I was doing it a notification ringed. Riku barks because of the sound and I sat o my couch as I opened it. The puppy sat beside me and seems to be peering on my phone screen.

It was a message from my cousin, Sung-ho. He's currently starting his first year at work at our family's company.

Sung-ho: Hello to my beautiful and gorgeous cousin!

I started typing.

Aera: What do you want?

Sung-ho: You

Aera: Eww

Sung-ho: tooooo give me three words. One word is a color, the other an animal, and the last one is an object.

Aera: Okayy

Aera: Pink, Sung-ho, lipstick

Sung-ho: Hey!! I'm not an animal!

Aera: Haha, sorry oppa.

Aera: Black, Swan, Shoes

Sung-ho: Thanks!

Aera: What are you up to?

Sung-ho: It's a secret. Confidential.

Aera: Okayyyy

Aera: Kinda busy sooo byeee

Sung-ho: Byee

I chuckled at his antics. He may be older than me but he acts like a child. 

I started cleaning up my condominium, the date starts around noon so I had enough time to spare. After cleaning up, I started picking out my outfit for the date. I picked out a white mini pleated skirt, a light pink sweater to be tucked into the skirt, and white tennis shoes. I chose my light pink bag to match my outfit. 

Riku actually helped in picking my outfits. It's simple actually. I hold up the article of clothing and he barks in approval. Sometimes I wonder if my dog was some kind of fashion guru in the past.

I went inside my comfort room and took a relaxing bath. It's been so long since I've been on a casual date. I went to around six casual dates last year with five different guys. The last guy, who was a figure skater, we went on two dates.

But I was unsure of myself, which is why I only go on casual dates. I would call it a real date if that guy turns out to be my boyfriend.

I ended up matchmaking the other four guys with other girls at my university. They were okay though. One was too loud, one was too uptight, one was too optimistic, and one was a picky eater. The figure skater almost got his chance. But I ended up matchmaking him with a rhythmic gymnast at my university.

See, the single life is for me.

After taking a shower, I changed into my clothes and just put my hair down. I applied some lip tint, a small blush, and powder to complete the look. Just so simple actually. 

Riku starts to whimper and I faced him. Awww, he misses me even though I haven't go out yet.

"Don't worry baby. Let's find a day to go to the park, maybe days after you go to the vet." I said and patted his head to which he barked in happiness.