Brief MC Intro

Viola:

I was always known to be the mysterious femme fatale. Femme Fatale Viola Mystery. That was my stage name as the most infamous Female Fatale in the world of crimes.

That's how I even got the name Viola. I will not only make you see purple, I'll get you to embrace it.

Known to be the most annoying time bomb, I always click before the big bang.

That was until I met him.

The annoying time buzzer who has found out more than enough of the darkest secrets in my past.

The only Mafia who has deemed himself worthy enough to be called my nemesis.

My greatest nemesis.

And I'll stop at nothing to make him be among the first persons that'll see beyond purple, even if it means getting chased with my heels in one hand and his underwear in another down the streets.

After all, an easy kill is always a boring show.

But I've to make sure that the last person he'll be seeing . . .

Is me.

Raphael:

Number One.

That was my stage name in the World of Mafias until she poked her annoying head out of her little nest, blowing guns as if they were cocks.

And I've to give her the credits. She was quite the dangerous flower.

A sexy, powerful pistol.

A silent time bomb in the disguise of an innocent, disciplined waitress.

Just when I thought she was perfect, I discovered her flaws and weaknesses.

And then, it got even more interesting.

And for someone who has an unhealthy obsession with making my men get purple bruises all over, she sure is the interesting one.

I'll always watch how she played out her cards, splaying out the ones her guns pointed to and shake my head while laughing along.

Because the fact that my irresistible face is always and will always be the one that haunts her is what the scent of my cologne on her leather jackets will be whispering in the dark corners of her mystery life.

And seeing the look in her eyes each time I wipe out all her oblivious targets might have made me turned on for something far dangerous for an easy kill.

Especially as she's my sweet, troublesome minx.

Just my kind of woman.

Viola:

He was my greatest nemesis.

Raphael:

She was my sweet, troublesome minx.

Viola:

My mission is clear;

Hunt down those chasing my title as the Queen of Purple.

Raphael:

And my mission is clearer:

Chase Purple herself until the toes on her feet grows purple.