4. Fifty shades of red.

Who the fucking fuck is she again?

I tapped my feet against the tiles, still glaring at the purple-colored paper in her outstretched hands. 

"Do I look like a joke to you?" I almost lunged at her neck but Frank had me pulled back against his chest before I could make an attempt, tensing underneath my angry nails.

"Which VIP room are they in?" Frank's bored eyes glared into hers. "This one," He pointed to the room few metres away from where we stood, "or that." He jabbed his thumb to the stairs ahead of us.

I swear if it's the room upstairs . . .

"Why don't you find out yourself?" She spat out and walked away, jotting down some notes as the sound of her heels clicking echoed down the hall.

Bam. It wasn't her stupidity that surprised me. Oh no, I've seen way more stupid brats than her. It was the fact that both of us had pulled the trigger on just one person, in a fucking harmony.

But was it a silent gun? No. I stupidly mistaken it for the pistol.

"Shit. Get rid of the body, I'll go take the fucking daddy call." I told Frank and looked around for any suspicious movement.

He narrowed his eyes and snapped, "And leave you to a bunch of psychos? No, thank you."

"Gah, what about Lizzy huh? Stalk her for some minutes and make sure she doesn't mess up anything, I'll be back in five minutes. Don't disobey me, Franklin." I took off my leather jacket and tied its sleeves around my waist to secure the weapons laying there. I can't risk losing it in the middle of horny men.

He looked at me, unsure for a moment and briefly nodded before walking over to the lifeless blondie, searching her pockets for anything that might give her away.

"Viola."

I turned back at him and rose an eyebrow when he walked to me with the note the dead girl had given me. "Just in case."

I sighed and took it into my pocket, rubbing my bloodied hands on my shirt as I walked up the stairs. Why I did not use the elevator? I don't know. I just don't know.

I guess I'm just too angry to fucking press a button right now.

As I reached the staircases to the last floor, I unfolded the crumpled note and narrowed my eyes at it.

I'll let you have your kill only for a deal.

So meet me in the VIP before I fucking change my mind, princess.

—Yours 001.

I rolled my eyes and tucked the note back into my pockets, clenching my fists at my sides with each step I took towards the room.

Looks like I wasn't Karmaproof after all. He's just fucking everywhere.

What a desperate fucker.

I barely even reached the top stair of the floor when the sound of groans and giggles filled my ears. Oh God, is he doing what I fucking think he's doing?

"Miss Purple, you can't—"

Bam.

"What are you doi—"

Bam.

"Please!"

Bam.

Bam. Bam.

"Motherfucker, come out of your tent or I'll kill more of your worthless men!" I growled, straddling the last guard with two guns pinned to the middle of his forehead.