3. I'm going with you.

Bang. Bang. Bam.

I chuckled at the bodies laying at the gates and briefly dusted my shoulders before lighting up the cigarette hanging at the corner of my lips with a small lighter to celebrate my moment of glory.

Taking down twenty men was like stealing a walking stick from a blind man.

Easy piece of cake.

Meh, I don't think they recognized me at first because they were too hesitant in letting me in. Well, their sluggishness is what put them to their doom, together with their stupidity.

With a pleased groan, I pressed the end into my lips and exhaled, briefly pulling it out of my lips to release a blissful cloud of smoke and slowly unstrapped the black helmet resting on my head and placed it on my motorcycle.

Yeah, I ride motorcycles, not drive some ridiculous long vehicles that'll only end up taking tooo much space and time. Plus, I really need something to play it cool with all the fighting and action.

"Ran into a bit of trouble, Miss?" A voice, recognized to be Jonathan. The man in charge of the patrol asked, and I smiled and bobbed my head, even though I knew he wasn't there, he had clearly spoken through the pods.

"Don't worry, I'm already heading to the building." I clicked my tongue and tapped the pods to end the conversation.

"Welcome, Miss Purple." Two men in black suits approached while taking off their sunshades and folding their arms behind their backs as they walked besides me. Given that men always volunteered to be my bodyguards even though I clearly rejected their offers, I already saw this coming, but the fact that they reeked of something very familiar and had a small snake tattoo poorly hidden behind their collars made me realize that not everyone were here to guard me.

Man, these fools chose the wrong victim tonight. Are they like amateurs? Because they don't look anything close to professionalism.

I lowered my glasses down a little to look at the both of them. "Yes? Do I know you?"

"Uhh—we're asked to stand in as special bodyguards for the arriving Mafias and Femme Fatales." My eyes flickered to the bulging at their right sides, taking in the size of the weapons carefully tucked underneath their belts.

Knives.

I rose an eyebrow. "Interesting. But tell me something . . . are you really bodyguards or . . ."

I leaned closer and squinted my eyes. "spies."

I chuckled when one of them clenched his jaw and quickly looked away, darting his eyes to anywhere but my face.

Gotcha.

"Viola!"

I turned to the direction of the voice and beamed a smile when the squealing blondie waved at me from the door but suddenly remembering the situation I was in, I tucked my hands in both of my pockets and brought out my guns, pointing it directly at their eyes.

"Ditemi la verità adesso," (Tell me the truth now) I looked at their shaken figures and wore a smirk when their faces turned completely pale. Looks like I was right about one thing. "dilettanti." (amateurs)

"I'm sorry but I really think you should go, given that the lot will soon be fi—"

Bam.

I barely flinched as the body fell limp at my side and glared at the other one, clutching my gun harder than I thought I would. Who the hell is he to tell me what to do in my own fucking territory?

"Now, don't try anything stupid like your foolish friend did. To be honest, I'm playing it nice with you two since you're not violent." I took a deep breath. "Chi ti ha mandato? E come sapevi che ci sarebbero stati dei criminali stasera?" (Who sent you? And how did you know that there'll be criminals tonight?)