① FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

▶Damien◀

I've been woken up by the sunlight that was getting through my bedroom window. Groaned as I searched my covers for my phone. I glance at it and it reads 8:50, and class starts at 9:15.
Threw my blankets to the ground, looked around the room, that was painted light pink, with some band posters on it.
"Figuring I'd be late on my first day of school...". I grumbled as I grabbed a comb and headed downstairs to the bathroom. This was my first day of Junior year in High School. And it could give me a bad first impression for the teachers if I started like this. I panicked inside as I was brushing my head fur.
If you don't know how I look, I'm a white and gray arctic fox, my head fur and tip of my hair has some green highlights, one of the only things I really love about myself.
I would say I'm pretty short and scrawny, so I pretty much didn't ever do any kind of sport. Not that I mind it at all.. I've put on a black hoodie, a pair of black jeans and a beanie just for the sake of it haha.
Grabbed my backpack and my new pair of drumsticks. Drumming was only one of my hobbies, and I was fine with that.. I sighed as I got into my car and drove off for school. I didn't tell mom goodbye, since she was probably still sleeping.
Pulled into the school parking lot and grabbed my stuff. Jazz band was my first class, so I was kinda in a better mood.

- " Damien " , she said in a very soft voice. I perked my ears up and pulled out my backpack.

- "Y-yes, Mrs. Naomi?.." I said.

Oh god... She's going to give me detention or something...I was panicking inside but tried to be calm as she handed me a piece of paper.
My ears lowered for a mom as I thought what could it be on the paper .As I looked at it, I realized what it was.
It was a piece of information from a student, I tilted my head a bit.

- " W-..What's this??" I asked. She smiled brightly.

- "This is a new transfer student that we are getting tomorrow, and he would liketo join the percussion section for Jazz Band. And I thought that you should be... familiar with him before he arrives. And perhaps aid him if he needs some help."

I looked back up at her.

- "Uh... Thank you Miss Naomi." She nodded at me and left. I looked at the paper and it had a picture of the wolf.

He has a dark toned black coat of fur with some dark blue decals randomly around its body.
"He's... Kind of cute.." I thought in my head. The thought made me blush lightly. I then quickly glance at the room to see if someone noticed. Happily I was clear and I am going to do my best to at least be friends with this guy.