"Oh, dude..."

"Why didn't you say something? I could have healed you." Odette said and Scott nodded slightly, "I know it's bad, but it's because they're from an Alpha- it'll take longer to heal." Scott said making Stiles scoff. "How come Boyd, Isaac and Odette are fine, then?" He asked.

With no answer, Scott returns his weary gaze to the window and the world blurring past, "I can't believe he's dead... I can't believe Derek's dead."

Odette sighed softly, looking over at Stiles who looked back at her for a moment before standing up and moving to sit next to her. "What are you doing?" She asked as he sat down, "Well we need to talk about the Darach and since Scott doesn't want to walk about it, we'll talk about it." He said and she nodded before sitting back down.

"Find anything yet?" He asked, glancing down at her book that she has been reading about druids and she sighed, "Mostly just stuff we already know. Although, I am finally finding out that the man who raised me after my dad died was a Druid and I had no idea."

About half an hour later Coach points an angry finger at a couple of team members in the aisle, "The two of you-- back in your seats! Jared, again? Carsick? Every ti-- How do you even get on the bus? Look at me! No, don't look at me! Look at the horizon. Keep your eyes-keep your eyes on the horizon. McCall, not you, too?" Coach yelled making Scott lift up his head, "No Coach, I'm good."

As Coach turns away, Stiles moved back to sit next to Scott and spots the dark blood stains on Scott's shirt underneath his jacket. "Hey, Scott, you're bleeding again. And don't tell me that it's just taking longer to heal, okay? Because I'm pretty sure that "still bleeding" means "not healing," like, at all." Stiles said but Scott gazes past him, attention focused down the aisle.

"He's listening." Scott said nodding towards Ethan who sat next to Danny. Odette looked over to see Ethan with his head turned a little, obviously listening. "Is he gonna do something?" Odette asked and Scott shook his head, "Not in front of this many people." Scott's tone comes off like a warning directed at Ethan. Slowly, the twin pulls back out of sight. "Okay, well, what about the two ticking time-bombs sitting right near him?"

"No, they won't- not here."

"Okay, well, what if they do? Are you gonna stop 'em?"

"If I have to."

All of the sudden Scott started to stand up making Stiles and Odette look at him confused. "Scott? Where are you going?" Stiles said, 'Boyd-- he's gonna do something."

"Okay, what? How do you know?"

"Look at his hands." Scott said and they turned to see Boyd opens his fist, claws out. As Scott got up and walked down aisle, Odette turned to Stiles with a sigh. "We really shouldn't have come." She said and he nodded in agreement.

"Crisis averted?" Stiles asked as Scott came back and sat back down, "Mmhmm." He hummed while nodding. "Okay, good, 'cause we got another problem. Ethan keeps checking his phone, like, every five minutes. It's like, he's waiting for someone, you know? Like, a message or a signal of some kind. I don't know, something evil though, I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil, you know that."

"I don't like him sitting with Danny." Scott said and Stiles and Odette nodded in agreement. "Yeah, neither do I." Stiles said as he pulled out his phone, "What are you doing?" Odette asked as Stiles started typing, "I'm gonna ask." He said. Him and Danny texted back and forth for a moment until Danny put his phone away causing Stiles to aggressively spam text him.

Peering over their seat, Stiles and Scott watch them. Ethan glances back and they both boys drop down out of sight while Odette just awkwardly smiled and waved. "That was impressively smooth." Odette said sarcastically making Stiles playfully glare at her as his phone vibrates with a new message: "Someone close to him is sick. Might not make it through the night"