Chapter 32: Making love

Smut, intense smut and other smut like features. SMUT!!!! This is a story full with smut! I'm sorry if you don't like the chapter,but you've got to wait until the next chapter is out. ⚠️🔞⚠️

(Alastor climbed on top of Charlie. She lifted the covers down a bit. Alastor saw that Charlie wasn't wearing her bra, he chuckled at her. He grabbed one breast, then began to lick around it.)

     (Then he began to massage the other. Charlie moaned with delight, he let go of her, then undressed himself in front off of the bed. When he was finished undressing, Charlie lifted the covers off her and turned to Alastor's direction. He moved close her body, Charlie grabbed his member, then opened a rubber packet, placed on it, then forced it into her. Charlie moaned in pain, but she would love the pain with her lover.)

(He started to move slowly, then began to move faster. They felt awkward from doing this because they haven't felt each other's parts in almost six years. Charlie moaned loudly as Alastor lifted her legs back. They looked at each other. Alastor chuckled at her, making Charlie nervous. He picked her up from the bed, then shook her up and down on his member. Charlie moaned like crazy, Alastor looked at her with lustful eyes and shook her her faster.)

Charlie: Alastor, I'm gonna cum. Please go faster for me. You have to make me cum!

(Charlie said as she was crying and panting from the pain, she kept clawing into him. He laid her in back on the bed. Alastor looked at Charlie and saw that she was crying joyful tears from the pain. Charlie knew that she was so close.)

Alastor: Charlie, are you okay, my darling queen? If you want me to stop then you can just tell me.

Charlie: Alastor, no don't stop, darling. I'm going to cum. I'm so close to cumin'.

(Charlie told him. Charlie arched her, then released. Alastor took out his member, Charlie crawlers to the middle of the bed. She sat up on the bed, she flipped herself to her other side. She was showing him her ass, Alastor blushed at her. He moved towards her, took his member, then moved into her. Charlie moaned as he was moving inside her. Alastor began to sing in his mind.)

     (Every thrust Alastor made, he clawed Charlie. Alastor couldn't control himself. 'Charlie, I'm not sure if you could live after this. I must confess, I feel like a monster.' He thought as he thrusted into her. 'Alastor, my handsome husband, please you need to make me cum.' Charlie thought as she felt Alastor thrust hard into her.)

Alastor: Charlie...

Charlie: Alastor, I can't feel you

Alastor: Charlie, I'm cumin'.

      (Alastor continued thrusting into her. He saw Charlie gave him a smug look.)

    (Charlie moaned with every thrust, Alastor made. He moaned himself.)

Charlie: Al yes, oh yeah! Oh fuck me right there! Go faster, Daddy!

Alastor: Charlie, I know that we've never had sex in a while, but we have other demons in castle.

Charlie: oh, sorry. You're right.

(Charlie said as she wanted to moan. Then they heard a knock on the door, Alastor continued as he answered the door with his words.)

Alastor: hello, who is it?

Black Hat: it's me, Black Hat. I've been hearing some noises from your room.