Chapter 2: is it love?

I hope you're doing well and this chapter 2 of the book. There might be some small smut in here, but it's okay.

 There might be some small smut in here, but it's okay

    (Charlie woke up from her sleep. She was shocked when she saw Alastor sleeping right next to her on her bed. She saw Alastor wake up from next to her. He looked at her, both of them blushing from embarrassment. He looked at her, then gave kiss on her forehead. He get up from the bed, then she saw him walk away from her to the door.)

Charlie: Al, wait, can you stay for awhile?

(He nodded, but they heard a knock on the door. Alastor opened the door and saw Angel standing there. Angel turned to Charlie on her bed. Angel gave him a smug look and whispered something into his ear. Alastor blush after angel walked away. Charlie laugh a little, then looked at him with lustful eyes. She got up from her bed,walked towards him and kissed, but her kiss was with passion. Alastor didn't wanted her to stop.)

Alastor: Come here and daddy show you how done.

(He said to Charlie, making her red as a tomato. He made her fall on the bed, so he could kiss her better. He flipped her over for that her face was on the bed. He started to kiss passionately on her neck. She started to moan with passion. She didn't want him to stop, then she saw him started to take off his shirt. He saw Charlie blushing at him. He chuckled, but when he chuckled he was brushing her hair with his fingers. He was still kissing on her, but he heard a knock on the door. He stopped and walked towards the door. He saw Vaggie looking at him with a angrier in her eyes.)

Vaggie: What are you two doing?!

(She asked him as she held her spear to ready to stab him.)

Alastor:We're doing nothing. Charlie's still sleeping,so can you please be quiet. I'll wake her up in ten minutes. I want her to have enough sleep for the day.

(Vaggie walked away from him groaning from anger. He looked back at Charlie with a lustful smile as he walked back to her. They started kissing again. Alastor moaned Charlie's name as he kept kissing her. Then he started to retake his shirt off. Charlie blushed at him as she saw his fit, but not body.)

Charlie:Um Al?  Do you think we should be doing this?

(She asked him as he kissed up and down her neck. Charlie was trying to keep her moans quiet. Suddenly she clawed his back and he snapped back to original self. He saw Charlie panting from his kissing. He stepped back from the bed and her. Picked up his shirt and jacket. He put them back on, and looked at Charlie with embarrassment.)

Alastor:Charlie, I'm sorry for doing that. It's just you looked so beautiful and you leaned over to kiss me. My emotions were overwhelming me and I should have asked you.

(He said as put his shirt and jacket on him.)

Charlie: Alastor, it's okay. It was my fault for kissing you before asking you.  Are you okay?

(She asked him. He nodded, then went outside of her room. He was signing from the thought of her. He turned to see Husk at the bar and walked over to him. Husk gave him a drink of liquor. Ten minutes, Charlie came downstairs wearing her her normal tuxedo. She saw Alastor and Husk at the bar walked over to see them. She mostly looked at Alastor and saw that he was drinking a alcohol bottle from the bottle.  She looked at him with a worried look on her face.)

Charlie:Husk, can you please help decorate for the party on Thursday?

(She said as she looked at Husk. Husk nodded, then sat down his alcohol bottle he had and walked away to get the box full of decorations. Nifty, Vaggie and Angel came to help him decorate. Charlie looked at Alastor. He filled with embarrassment. He looked up to Charlie looking at him with a concerned look on her face.)

Alastor: Charlie, I'm fine, now go help them decorate. I'll help in a few minutes.

(He said as he patted her head. Charlie walked over to them to help. Alastor closed his eyes to rest for a few minutes. But when he woke up, he was in his bed. Charlie was sitting on his bed looking worried. She told him that two hours have passed by. He was kind of upset that he forgot to help the others. But Charlie told not to worry about it and finished about a hour ago. Charlie walked out of the room to let him have more sleep. Alastor felt like he was going die,twice! 2 days has passed away, Charlie felt this warm feeling when she's around Alastor. She had a surprise for everyone and Alastor.)

(She was going to sing! She told Angel and asked to if he could help her. He nodded.)

Words: 855