Chapter 26: Second borns

(Months passed by since their anniversary. Charlie and Alastor were having sex every other week. One day, when Alastor came back to the castle from doing his broadcast. Charlie ran up towards him, Alastor smile grew wider every time he sees Charlie.)

Charlie: Alastor, I have some existing new!

Alastor: Yes, my darling queen?

Charlie: I'm pregnant with your child again!

(Charlie shouted happily at him. Alastor gave her tears of joy. Lucifer, Lilith and Nouveau knew about the second born. Lucifer and Lilith were excited to be grandparents for a second time. Nouveau was excited to have a new baby bother or sister.)

   —————4 months later——————
(Lucifer, Alastor, Nouveau stayed at the castle, while Charlie and Lilith went to see if it was to a male or female. Lucifer looked at him pissed.)

Alastor: Lucifer, why do you look pissed?
Are you happy that you'll have another grandchild?

Lucifer: yes, I'm happy that I'll have another grandchild. It's I didn't have time to talk to you about what you and Charlie did on the night of your anniversary.

Alastor: would like to tell you but my son is right here and he's too young to know we do.

(Alastor then looked at Nouveau. Nouveau was playing with razzle and dazzle. He smile at his son, his smile grew wider as nouveau played with the goat demons. He felt pain from his left and right cheeks. Alastor got up to grab another ice pack. His cheeks have hurting since Nouveau's birthday. Alastor walked back towards Lucifer. Three hours later, Charlie and Lilith came back with the news of the child. Lucifer, and Alastor walked up towards Charlie.)

Charlie: Alastor, we're going to have girl twins.

(Charlie said with a nervous smile. He was shocked too, but he tried not to be so shocked in her face. Charlie looked over to see her father's face. He was in tears of joy. Charlie hugged her parents, they hugged her back. Alastor started to join the hug, but Lucifer looked at him with a glare on his face. Charlie let go of her parents from the hug.)

Lucifer: so Charlie, Alastor. Are you going to tell us what you and Alastor did on your anniversary?

(Lucifer asked them. Alastor looked over at nouveau to see him still playing with razzle and dazzle. Alastor sighed with relief. Charlie was nervous to answer that.
Lucifer was waiting for an answer for them. )

Lilith: Lucifer, isn't offensive? How do you expect for Charlie to be pregnant? Charlie and Alastor had sex. Some male has to have sex to the girl to get pregnant, Everyone knows that.

Lucifer: Lilith, I could tell that they had sex, but I just want to make sure what they were really doing.

(Charlie and Alastor looked confused at him. They walked away to their son.)

Charlie: Nouveau, we have news to tell you,

Nouveau: what is it, mama?

(Nouveau could speak full sentences by this point. Charlie looked at Alastor, then looked back at Nouveau.)

Charlie: you're going to have twin sisters.

Nouveau: yay, I'll love them for forever, and ever.

(Charlie and Alastor smile at him. Later that day. Charlie spent some time with their friends and told them the news.)

Angel: wow, you two must really love each other to have twins.
(Angel winked at Alastor. Angel then to Charlie.)

Angel: Charlie, Alastor, guess what. You won't believe but me and husk have dating for a year now and he proposed to me.

(Charlie gasped with excitement for angel.  She gave him a hug. Then she turned to Vaggie and Niffty.)

Charlie: how have you been doing?
Vaggie: I'm going good, it's just I'm dating someone else and she really nice.
Charlie: that's great Vaggie, and you Niffty?

Niffty: I've been going great too. Me and Baxter have been dating too.

Alastor: it looks like everyone is dating or engaged to someone else.

(Alastor said to Charlie. They spent the rest of the day with their friends. Charlie and Alastor felt nostalgic to be close to their friends. Before Charlie and Alastor walked out of the hotel, Angel gave Alastor a kiss on his cheek and hugged Charlie. Alastor felt embarrassed when angel kissed his cheek. Charlie giggled which made Alastor smile. Charlie rest her body on Alastor.)

   ————— 5 months later ——————

     (Alastor felt like he was going to throw up. Like last time they had a child, angel, Vaggie, husk, Lucifer and Lilith, were there supporting him. Alastor covered his mouth for he was about to throw up, he sallowed back his vomit. He felt sick again. He fell down to his knees, still holding on his mouth. He looked down and saw a trash can near his seat. He got back up to his seat. He tried to look away from the trash can, but he couldn't. He leaned in the trash can, vomit inside. Everyone had was with Alastor looked at him.)

Lucifer: Alastor, are you okay?

Lilith: Lucifer, look at him. He's not feeling good.

(Alastor looked up at Lucifer. The doctor came out with the news. Alastor got up from the trash can.)

Doctor: Congratulations, two heathy female twins.

(The doctor left them. Alastor walked in with Lucifer and Lilith. They saw Charlie holding on two little girls. One of them like Alastor, but had Charlie's color pattern. The other looked like Charlie, but had Alastor's color pattern. Charlie handed him one of the girls.)

Charlie: what should we name them?

Alastor: maybe we could name this one, Rose.

(Alastor said as he was holding the the one that looked like Charlie, but had his color. Charlie looked at the one that looked like Alastor, but had Charlie's colors.)

Charlie: maybe we should name this one, Dana.

Lucifer: I love those names. We should definitely name them those names.

Charlie: okay, I guess their names are Rose and Dana.

(Lucifer and Lilith left them alone to talk. Alastor started to cry tears of joy. Charlie looked at Alastor and sniffed his breath.)

Charlie: Alastor, did you vomit?

Alastor: yes

Charlie: when we get back home, you should rest and gets some water.

Alastor: okay Charlie.

   (Alastor said)

Words: 1034