Chapter 29: Promblem #2

(Two weeks later, Charlie came back to the castle with the kids from visiting her parents. Alastor couldn't tell Charlie that he cheated on her. Charlie noticed that Alastor gets nervous when he's around her. Charlie tries to not make him nervous but kissing his forehead, giving him hugs or other non smut stuff.)

Charlie: Alastor are you okay? You haven't been well since I came back home.

Alastor: I'm fine Charlie

Smut chapter- cheating smut

      (Charlie was walking down the streets of hell until she found Alastor with another female, she looked like a hell hound. She was wearing a gray shirt with black pants. 'Maybe it's a friend of his.' She thought. Suddenly she saw the female put her arms around him. Charlie knew that Alastor had a look of annoyance on him. Then the female pulled inside her house, closed the door. Charlie knew it would be creepy to spy on them though the front widow. She walked up towards the front door, about to knock on the door.)

    (But then Charlie heard faint moaning from Alastor. She knocked on the front door, she saw a male demon opened the front door. He let Charlie in the house, she walked in the house without knowing that Valentino was there too. She and the male talked for a few minutes, until Charlie heard faint moans from upstairs. Meanwhile Slara was on top of Alastor's member, trying to make herself cum. Alastor tried to make her stop, but she didn't stop. He knew that she had a goal, he kind of knew what that goal is.)

('Charlie, please forgive me if I tell you. I see that Slara has a goal. A goal to take all of my cum and make me her's, but I'll never love her as much as I love you.' He thought as Slara moved up and down on him.)

Slara: Alastor, you're so huge. I'm going to cum on you and make you mine. We'll have a child that you'll love more than your and Charlie's.

Alastor: Slara, please slow down. I'm going cum inside you. I don't want to cum, at least not with you.

(Alastor said as Slara continued moving. Slara got frustrated at what Alastor said. She moved faster, Alastor felt like he had some strength left, but when he tried to pull her out of his member. She released her cum, which Alastor did the same. He looked at her, she tried to kiss him. He pushed her face away from his. He didn't know that Charlie was listening to them. Charlie heard Alastor's yelling. Alastor was trying not to cum inside Slara, but she put herself deeper on his member.)

Slara: Alastor! Please be control over me, I'm getting tried of being in control of you. Please I want you to be in control of me.

Alastor: fine, if you want me to be in control of you. Then I will!

(Alastor said as he flipped over towards her back, lifted her her legs back. Valentino was in the same room as Alastor and Slara, he watched how Alastor took control over her. He saw saw Alastor's expression go from anger to sinister. Slara suddenly kissed Alastor on his lips, Alastor tried to move away from her kiss, but then she used her tongue to grab on his. When she let go of his lips, he gave her look of anger. She gave him a smug look.)

Alastor: if you like being fucked, then don't you have Valentino do it with you, thot!

Slara: I did. I didn't like it as much as I like it with you. Valentino doesn't go that much, he was okay, but you're amazing, awesome and excellent at sex with a female. I wonder what you're like with a male.

Alastor: please shut up, slut! I'm going this for I won't have to do it next time because I'm not coming back to you, and Valentino. Slara, you're a slut, hoe, thot, bitch, sex worker! You only want me for my body, and not for who I am truly.

(Alastor said as he made fast moving thrust into her. Slara moaned as he moved. Alastor couldn't help being over powered by her pain. He leaned over her ear. He growled at her. He went faster, she opened her eyes to look at him, giving him a sinister smile. Alastor's left eye began to twitch.)

Alastor: I hate you, bitch.

(Alastor said as he made final thrust into her, then released. He had forgot from a minute that Valentino was watching them. Alastor turned to Valentino, who was Alastor a sinister smile. Valentino laughed at his face.)

Valentino: Wow, Alastor. I can't believe how good you're at sex. Maybe you should try a male.

Alastor: No, I'm going to! I already did a female. I'm not doing a male, Valentino!
I'm cheating on Charlie with a male too.

(Alastor said as he stood from the bed and dressed in his clothes. Charlie had left the house before he could stand up for her trust.)

Valentino: fine, Alastor. You may leave now.
(Alastor left the room, then walked out of the house. He was fully clothed. Alastor walked back towards the castle, waiting to tell Charlie about Slara and Valentino.)

Words: 906

What have I written! I'm only editing the chapters a bit and I don't think I can this that much.