Chapter 13: Second Date

(Weeks passed by since Alastor had dinner with Charlie's parents. Charlie and Alastor have been having more time alone since then. Alastor wanted to surprise with a romantic date by the park. Alastor loves Charlie and knows that he loves her. She remembers all the time, they had sex. But these last couple of weeks they've haven't been able to have sex or make out. They've been busy with their own life and jobs.)

(As Alastor was walking back towards the hotel after his broadcast show was over, he saw Mimzy walking down the streets of the city. Mimzy saw Alastor walking in streets, he was so happy to smile. She walked over towards him to say hello.)

      Mimzy: Hello Alastor, how you doing this fine day?

Alastor: I'm doing fine, thank you. I'm sorry if you excuse me, but I've got to get back to the hotel. I'll see you later, Mimzy.

     (Alastor told her as he walked away from his friend, with plight smile. When he got back to the hotel, he asked husk and Angel to see if they could help him with something. They agree, but mainly angel. Later that night, Charlie went though the garden in the of the hotel. Alastor told her earlier to meet him in the garden. The boys were almost done with Alastor getting their date ready. Alastor saw her Charlie walking though the garden. Husk and Angel hide from a bush nearby.)

     Alastor: hello, my dear. Would you please follow me?
(Alastor asked her as he kneeled down a bit.)
Charlie: Of course...
   (Charlie pause for a moment, then spoke a that Alastor still loves to hear.)

     Charlie: ....Daddy. Oh, Al, I love you and your you-know-what.

(Charlie whispered into his ear as she tried to kiss him. Alastor stopped her though.)

Alastor: Charlie, can you please cover your eyes, I promise I'll lead you.

   (Charlie did what he asked. He leaded her towards their spot for their date. She uncovered her eyes to see food on a picnic blanket on the grass in the garden under a Pear tree. They sat down on the blanket. Hours passed by, Alastor and Charlie were talking under the tree, while Husk and Angel spied on them.)

       Alastor: Charlie, have I ever told that I love you?

Charlie: yes, you have.

     (Alastor chuckled a little, then he saw Charlie's smile turned to a frown. 'What would my parents think about us right now. I bet my dad's probably will kill Alastor if he found out that Alastor might propose to me one day.' She thought in her mind, then tears began to run down her. She curled up in a ball. Alastor looked at Charlie and began to sing to her with a caring smile.)

(As he sang, he stood up with Charlie holding his hand. She stood up with him. They began to dance a slow dance, then Charlie began to sing with him. At the end of the song, they kissed. Alastor forgot that Husk and Angel were still there. Alastor went deeper into the kiss. Husk looked disgusted by them kissing, but Angel didn't care. Husk and Angel saw them sat back down on the blanket, and continued kissing.)

Words: 543