"I already told y-"

"Cut the crap Severus. Does he or does he not? We at least have the right to know." I cut him off, taking a few steps closer to him.

"Fine. Yes, he does."

"What is he planning to do?" Draco asked.

"Kill Potter of course. His last task, The Lord will try and get Potter to him. I tried to convince Dumbledore to not let the boy in, but of course he didn't listen."

It was silent for a moment.

"Wait, why would you tell Dumbledore that if the point is to get Potter to my father?" Tom spoke.

The three of us looked at my father, he had a mixture of sadness and concern or anger? It was hard to tell with his pale, emotionless self.

"Curious are we? Enough questioning me, how is the cabinet coming along?"

"Its not as easy as we thought it would be." Draco responded.

"And who said it would be easy? Why do you think the Lord gave you the whole school year?"

Silence again.

"You children waste my time, off to bed." We were making our way out before my father spoke up again.

"Gianna not you." I stopped my tracks and looked at the two boys in front of me. They looked at me with a concerned look, I nodded my head to reassure them I would be fine. They looked at each other and then walked off to the common room.

"What?" I turned my body to face my father but kept my gaze on the floor.

"Look at me." I didn't.

"Gianna.." I still didn't.

"FUCKS SAKE GIANNA LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!" I slowly looked up at him. He seemed to regret yelling.

"What do you want Severus?" I said calmly.

"You haven't said a word to me since you got here..why?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why? WHY? YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY!" He looked taken aback.

"I- Gia.. Im sor-"

"OH FUCK OFF! I DON'T WANT YOUR PATHETIC APOLOGIES!" I took a few steps towards him.

"Gia, I had to."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I-"

"NO YOU DIDN'T. STOP WITH THE BLOODY LIES. ALL YOU EVER DO IS LIE!" He just looked at me, no emotion on his face.

"I wish I had a better father."

"And I wish I had a better daughter."

"Fuck you! This is probably why mom left you! All you do is lie and hurt the people you supposedly love!" He said nor did nothing.

I was getting impatient and pissed, so I left. As I walked down the halls, the darkness, the coldness, the silence, everything about where I was made me feel uneasy, made me feel alone, I was alone.
I leaned on the wall and slid down, falling with my knees in my chest, and I cried. I cried loudly. I let it all out. Everything build up in me, I let it out right here, right now.

"FUCKK!!" I cursed over and over again. I was still mad. My own father, I still couldn't believe how he would let this happen. I wondered how everyone else felt about this..they also were something they feared the very most.

I sat on the stone cold floor, still balling my eyes out until I heard footsteps from down the hall. But who could it be? Everyone should be in bed by now.