"To Oliver!" the crowd yelled and they all started to chant his name. He made his way to the team and hugged each and every single one of you, when he came to you all the tears you held back just started to go down. You knew Oliver would be leaving this year but it didn't fully hit you till now. The boy who took you under his wing and taught you everything about quidditch, the boy who took Dumbledore's words and made you one of the best players in the team, the boy who cared for you like a little sister was now leaving. When you two were together you would always talk about quidditch since it was what you bonded through, now that he was leaving it was going to be hard not having someone who always brought up quidditch.

"You best write to me Ollie"

"Best believe I will darling. I want to know how the team is doing once I leave, I'm sure they will do great but I still want to know"

"I'll do that. I'm going to miss you so much" you tighten your hug as you cried a bit more.

"I'll miss you too (y/n). I love you" he cupped your face and whipped away your tears.

"I love you too Ollie. Don't try and drown yourself again please"

"Can't make any promises dear" you both chuckled. The crowd had already started to go back to their rooms which left the team and trio in the common room. You sat next to George and Oliver and started talking about the season which eventually led to the whole team and trio getting involved. You talked about the time Harry fell off his broom, how you guys almost lost cause Harry decided to be a gentleman, how Oliver tried to drown himself in the shower, how you got your ribs broken and so much more. After hours of talking you all fell asleep in the common room while sleeping you felt someone's arms go around your waist. Scared you opened your eyes a tiny bit to see who it was ..it was George he had wrapped his arms around your waist and had pulled you into his chest while also starting to play with your hair.

"Night George" you whispered which caused him to stop for a second but he continued playing with your hair.

"Night (y/n)"

-

The next morning everyone started to pack since school was coming to a near end, you and Oliver had been a lot closer the last few days since you wanted to make the most out of it. During the last few days you heard rumors that your uncle was going to resign and you went to his office to find out for yourself. When you reached his classroom Harry was leaving his office.

"Is he still there?" You asked.

"Yeah he is you might want to hurry though"

"So it's true?"

"That he is resigning yes" he patted your back as you stopped dead in your tracks. You entered his office and found him ready to leave.

"You weren't going to leave without saying goodbye now were you" you stood in front of the door.

"Kinda was darling" he gave you a small smile and his eyes twinkled.

"Why?"

"I knew if I saw you, it would make me leaving a lot harder. I knew I would want to stay but I can't, someone exposed my condition and I know the howlers will be arriving soon. I've really enjoyed being your professor (y/n), spending time with you and watching you grow and I knew it would be hard for me to say goodbye" your eyes started to get watery but you understood where he was coming from.

"You won't get rid of me that easily uncle Lupin, consider it a see you later and not a goodbye. I have a feeling we will see each other again" He came forward to you and wiped away your tears. He pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead, you knew you would see him soon but you wished you didn't have to wait.