Dating History

Group: Stray Kids
Member: Lee Know
Birthday: October 25, 1998
Age: 22
How long: June 30th 2015-2017
Reason: debut/survival show
Status Now: Friends

Group: Stray KidsMember: Lee KnowBirthday: October 25, 1998Age: 22How long: June 30th 2015-2017Reason: debut/survival showStatus Now: Friends

I mean these two were basically the same, a lot of people can agree who knew about them.
The first time they met was backstage, her best friend Se-Ri was a backup dancer for Mamamoo.
Ryuu ran into Minho and it was like love at first sight, of course they only exchange a simple hello since she was about to leave.
Later they ran into each other at a store, he recognized her from Sixteen. Of course she was shocked but said yes.
Later they slowly started talking at first they started off as friends since she wasn't allowed to date due to her dating band.
But when Ryuu started doubting herself Minho was always by her side, later they both decided to go on one date and they just hit it off.
While being on Sixteen there was a time where they didn't talk often yet they went on strong.
When they broke up it was for Stray Kids and their survival show.
Of course when Minho said he wanted to break up Ryuu was very hurt.
She risked everything for him yet he couldn't, this really broke Ryuu.
She didn't want to break up since they've been together when she barely started Sixteen.
Luckily Ryuu was sort of understanding and she moved on, very quickly.
When anyone brought up Minho she would stop everything she was doing and become sad.
Now Minho and Ryuu are friends and have no harsh feelings twords each other.
Even though all of her friends try to black mail for it.

Kang Yeosang
March 18th 2022 - Now
Public or private?: Private
Type of dynamic?: Ryu is known for her rambunctious, outgoing, narcissistic, stubborn, zero f given about rules, anger issues and flirty personality. Yeosang is known for being the calm and collected one in their relationship. Ryu is the type of person who will get mad at the waiter for getting his order wrong. She is not afraid of telling them off, while Yeosang wouldn't say anything, just try to calm her down before she explodes.

Songs: Sweater weather by The Neighborhood, Love countdown by Nayeon (ft. Wonstein), Love Theory by Taeyong ft. Wonstein Untill I found you, Middle of the night by MonstaX, Dream by Baekhyun and Suzy, Sweet by Cigarettes after Sex, and Stay Tonight by Chung Ha

 Wonstein Untill I found you, Middle of the night by MonstaX, Dream by Baekhyun and Suzy, Sweet by Cigarettes after Sex, and Stay Tonight by Chung Ha

How they started dating?: Ryu and Yeosang have always had a crush on each other. Ryu has always been bold when she's drunk, kissing people. Especially Yeosang, they would kiss each other a lot. To the point it was normal when they were both equally as drunk. Before they got together Ryu was drinking, drinking enough to remember the next day. She asked him out, this was a regular occurrence for them. But this time she remembered.

Ryu and Yeosang are no strangers to public display of affection, fans who see them don't think it's a date

Ryu and Yeosang are no strangers to public display of affection, fans who see them don't think it's a date. They just think it's Ryu and Yeosang being Ryu and Yeosang. They'll see Yeosang hugging Ryu from behind and being very lovely dovey with each other and yup that's normal. Or when the rest of the members are out together instead of Yeosang's hand around her waist it's hers. He may be taller than her but it's her way of showing him off to others, people who know them think it's normal.

Unlike people around them think they're just being the same Wooyoung knows the truth. He knows they're dating, he just thinks that they've been dating for a month, but of course they haven't. Ryu is aware that she and Yeosang can and will get caught by the other members one way or another. She knows how they will react, she knows how her friends and brother will react. She just doesn't care. Yeosang on the other hand is anxious, though he's not going to show it to Ryu she knows. She knows how hard he struggles and she will do anything to make him feel better.

Even if they're comfortable with hugging and holding hands in public they're much more intimate privately. Ryu likes to read and Yeosang likes to keep her company while she reads, he'll rest his head on her lap while she'll run her hands through his hair or it's the opposite. Ryu will lay her head against his lap and fall asleep. But this always happens in her room, Ryu will never allow it anywhere else where the members can see. But if they're lucky enough when the others aren't at the dorms they'll do it in the living room.

Yeosang knows it's hard for Ryu to show emotions, he knows that she struggles to express her feelings. She knows that he has a hard time with the anxiety and fear of getting caught. Ryu hates it, but they're both not ready to reveal it to their members.