You're not okay...¹

Usually Ryu would never show that she was tried, stressed or depressed to anyone, but the last couple of months have been horrible to her. Even though she was happy with Yeosang everything else felt horrible around her.

Though she was excited to return to Japan and perform. Her excitement died down while she practice, she felt the members gaze on her. She scared them enough a couple weeks ago and they fought for her to stay in Korea but she was too stubborn to stay back.

It was the final concert day, everyone but Ryu had already gotten up and was waiting for her at the lobby.
" Why isn't she down here already?!" Their manager yelled tapping his foot furiously waiting for her to come down.
" Maybe she overslept hyung." Jongho said looking towards the angry man, Mingi nodded at Jongho's answer agreeing with him.

Yunho looked at Yeosang who obviously looked worried about Ryu not showing up on time. It was odd for her to oversleep or wake up late, but it wasn't like she hadn't done it before.
" Yeosang weren't you with her last night?" HongJoong asked

" Ah yes hyung, but she looked...she just looked exhausted from last night's show." Yeosang responded
" Maybe she drank, you know how she gets after drinking a lot." San suggested
" Even still it's odd, maybe one of us should go check in on her." Seonghwa said. The members nodded in agreement even their manager did.
" Now who's going to-"

" I'll go! If anyone can wake her up it's me." Yeosang said
" I think Seonghwa hyung should go though..." San said
" No Yeosang has a point, nobody but him can get through a sleepy or hungover Ryu." Wooyoung responded
" Fine, you have point. Yeosang don't go soft on her." HongJoong said
" She might not answer, so take the spare key." Her stylist said hanging over the card, he nodded at the leader and the stylist he took the key card and left to her room. Something felt off about Ryu, even if she had alcohol last night she would have still gotten up on time and be ready before all of them.

As he saw her room door he heard nosies coming from inside, so she was awake and watching TV? Nocking on the door he heard a groan followed by the sound of the TV get louder. She was definitely awake. He nocked again, still the door didn't open. Sighing heavily he took out the card and slid it in opening the door.
He noticed that all the lights in the room were off, even the curtains were still closed. A towel hung over the TV blocking the bright light, closing the door behind him he could tell that Ryu hadn't even unpacked and left her bed.
" Ryu?" He called out, a soft whisper that was definitely her voice said his name. Walking over to the bed he realized that she was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday and that she didn't reak of alcohol.

" Come on, get up." He said
" No...I...c...can't." She whispered
Her voice wasn't bubbly nor was it stubborn, she sounded sick. She sounded like she had no energy in her anymore.
" Ryu? Is- are you feeling well?" He asked concern already taking over, she shook her head lightly. He placed his hand on her forehead, she wasn't overheating, so no fever.
" Ryu come on, get changed the others are waiting for us downstairs." He said
Again she didn't speak to him but she did close her eyes like she was trying to catch her breath.
" Sweetheart, please." He begged
Not even the nickname made her move, he grabbed her hand interlocking their fingers together. He placed a gentle kiss on the back of her hand to get a response or a reaction but nothing.
" Yeosang...I feel...like if- if I get up I'll faint." She mumbled

" You feel like you'll faint? Maybe it's because you haven't eaten yet?" He suggested, again she took a deep breath squeezing his hand.
" Can...you, can you help me...get up?" She asked
He nodded moving to the side and still holding her hand, she slowly sat up from her bed. She felt lightheaded and weak, standing up Yeosang noticed her get slowly move side to side. Instantly caught her in his arms as she fell back she was definitely sick and not in any condition to perform.
" Let's get you to the shower." He said