Baby Daycare Diaries EP 1 ft Ateez Ryu and Yeosang pt. 2

Ryu: I think Yeosang is lying about my cooking to spare me.

Yeosang: it was salty.

< Cut >

Ryu smiled at Yeosang's reaction, she set the rice ball down looking back at Min-Su. Yeosang reached for her hand moving closer intertwining their fingers together.
" Min-Su be careful." Ryu warned seeing the boy ran two plastic cars together. Yeosang held on to Ryu's hand like his life depend on it, with her free hand she placed a strand of her hair behind her ear then turning back to face him. The sudden action made his heart flutter seeing her actions.
" What?" She asked
" N-Nothing...you just look..." He mouthed the world beautiful to her making her cover her mouth with her hand laughing quietly.
" Ah come on! What's with you today?!" She asked trying to hide her flustered face and smile.

Oh? What did Yeosang say to Ryu?!

Interviewer: Yeosang what did you say to Ryu?

Yeosang: I told her that...um...to be honest I can't remember...

Ryu: what he told me made my heart beat. Haha that's a lie. I wanted to punch him.

Ryu didn't look at Yeosang at all as she kept watching Min-Su running around and showing off his toys to Yeosang.
" It's a cool toy Minsu-ah." He said smiling

" Take." Minsu said a smile on his face, Yeosang took the toy and smiled, Ryu let go of Yeosang's hand and picked up the dirty plates walked away twords the kitchen. Leathering a sponge with soap she started to wash the dishes, she could hear giggling and squealing coming from the living room. A smile appeared on her face, she could hear Yeosang laughing. The moment felt too real, it wasn't like anything she experienced before. She felt like she had a family, a family of her own.

Unaware of her own actions she accidently let a knife graze her finger cutting the side of her finger. She gasped on seeing blood tricking down her fingers, she turned around to see Yeosang still playing with Minsu. Looking around she grabbed napkin covering her cut, she didn't want to worry anyone. She quietly walked twords the bathroom closing the door.

O.0 Ryu?! Where did you go?

Interviewer: Ryu where did you go?

Ryu: um I spaced out and I cut my finger with a knife and I didn't want to worry anyone so I ran to the bathroom and tired to stop the bleeding.

Ryu came back from the bathroom acting as if nothing happened, Yeosang noticed Ryu was missing. Holding Min-Su in his arms he noticed the half washed dishes and Ryu's hand.
" Ryu did you cut yourself?" Yeosang asked
" Ah just a small cut. Don't worry." She said a resurging smile on her face, putting down Min-Su. Yeosang walked over to the sink and sighed softly.
" I'll do them, you go have fun with Minsu." Yeosang said
" No Yeosang I can do it."
" I can do it, you already cooked and helped put Min-Su to sleep."

Picking up Min-Su she walked to the living room playing with the car in his hands.
" Roo is yow hawnd okay?" Min-Su asked his head tilting like a puppy.
" Yes I am. MinSu you look just like your parents." She said gently messing his hair up with her hand, Minsu smiled hugging her tightly.

Interviewer: Ryu have you always been good with kids?

Ryu: Well I had to pay my bills somehow, I was 14 years old living on my own, in debt with my former company and I was living with my best friend in a run down apartment in gangnam-gu and my dance teacher was all the way in Seoul. So I had to make money by babysitting.