Soompi

Ateez Ryuu gets injured on Kingdom set after performing

Ateez Ryuu has gotten injured during filming for Kingdom, it said that Ateez Ryuu has sprained her ankle and wrist after her heel had broke and got caught on part of the stage

Thankfully fellow member San, StrayKids Yoon Se-Ri, The Boyz Luna and Jacob had helped Ryuu to get back to her seat while staffs and managers got ice and medics.
KQ entertainment had put out a statement about Ryuu to comfort fans.

" Hello everyone this is KQ entertainment, during filming for Kingdom Ryuu's heel had broke during performing. We have talked to Ryuu and stylist to confirm that the shoes Ryuu were wearing were extremely uncomfortable and a size bigger than Ryuu's original size due to wardrobe malfunction in her outfits. The stylist had gotten the wrong pair of shoes for Ryuu and has apologize to Ryuu which she accepted knowing it was an accident. Ryuu will have physical therapy but still participate in Kingdom. If Ryuu's injuries get worse we will pull her out of Kingdom to recover well. "

Many fans have praised the other idols who had helped Ryuu, many fans hope that Ryuu will recover well from her injuries soon.

How do these news make you feel?

Can my girl catch a break?

Ryuu I hope she gets better! Please stay safe

What happened to the others? Didn't they help Ryuu too?

I want her to get better soon!

Jacob and Luna are angels! Thank you for helping Ryuu!

Se-Ri helping her bestie will always make me all soft on the inside

Please get better soon Ryuu!