Thank you...

Practice after practice for Kingdom Ryuu was tired and sick, she had back pain for days her legs felt weak extremely weak. Yet she didn't show any of her pain to her members or the other groups. For months they practiced the remade version of wave, yet she couldn't figure it out which stressed her out.
" Ryuu are you okay?" One make up artist asked
" Yeah! Just a little nervous!" She lied placing her hand on her stomach, she grabbed a water bottle quickly drinking it in a painc.
" Are you okay?" Yeosang asked
" Hhm, I need to step outside for a second." She said placing down the water bottle, existing their dressing room walking towards the ladies room her hand still on her stomach. Entering the restroom she took a deep breath feeling the corset she was wearing diging into her ribs.
" Fuck...I want to take this off so badly." She mumbled slamming her fist against the sink screaming loudly enough for someone outside to hear.
" Can you shut up?!" Someone yelled coming out of the bathroom stall, she looked at her best friend smirking slightly.
" Hey whore." She said
" Woah you look sick. What's wrong?" Se-Ri asked
" Nothing...god I feel sick." She mumbled the last part leaning against the wall.
" Hey as your best friend I'm going to tell you that you shouldn't be here." Se-Ri said grabbing a lip tint out of her pocket putting it on, she groaned slamming her head against the wall.
" We should get going. The announcements are going to start." Se-Ri said
They both walked out of the ladies room heading over to the main stage. She was wearing extremely uncomfortable heels, the fact she wasn't feeling well made everything worst.
" Please don't mess up." She said playing with the gloves, after the mc finished she was handed a mic to answer a question she was asked. Ryuu looked at her members breathing heavily when their names were called to perform.

[ After performing ]

Ryuu leaned on Wooyoung's back slightly, after the cameras cut off Ryuu quickly got off Wooyoung's back not to hurt him. The heels she was wearing had broken when dancing at first she didn't realize that her heel was broken. Turning around to walk off stage with her members San held her hand helping her off stage as they were the last ones to get off stage. Sam's grip on Ryuu's hand slowly loosend as they made their way back to their seats. The heel got caught on a part of the stage, she let out a small shriek falling on her wrist and ankle twisting them both.
" Ryuu!" San yelled, Se-Ri's eyes widen seeing her best friend in pain. Se-Ri got up from her seat rushing over to Ryuu seeing her in pain.
" Ryuu, can you stand up?" Se-Ri asked
" It hurts, Se-Ri it hurts." She mumbled
" Okay, San carry her back to the seats... I'll go get the managers." Se-Ri said
San gently carried her back to their members, Yu-Mi ran over to her worried plastered on her face.
" Take this..." Yu-Mi said handing her an ice pack, San placed it on her ankle watching her bite her lips as staff and managers rushed over to her.
" Ryu are you okay?" Her manager
" Do I look okay?" She asked
" Come on, the medic is here." He said
" Jacob! Help me!" Yu-Mi said
Jacob rushed over to the small group helping Ryu walk backstage.

She sat down on a chair as medics looked at her ankle gently checking it if she had fractured or broken.
" Okay...Ryu thankfully nothing is broken but your ankle is sprained. It doesn't look broken. And your wirst  same thing. Tommorow go to the doctor to get it looked at better, for now it isn't anything serious." They said smiling
She nodded slightly playing with the fabric of her outfit, she sighed heavily seeing the bandages on her ankle and wrist. Se-Ri walked back to her members continuing to watch the performances, Minho leaned over to Se-Ri whispering in Se-Ri's ear.
" Is Ryu okay?" Minho asked
" Yeah, she's okay." Se-Ri mumbled

Tilting her head she smiled bitterly to herself feeling disappointed, hearing foot steps behind her she turned around to see her sunbae smiling and holding an icepack in his hands.
" Oh annyeonghaseyo Sunbaemin." She said slightly bowing
" Hello, here you go! My name is Rowoon." He said
" I know! My friend talks about you a lot." She said smiling
" Really? Who is your friend?" He asked handing the icepack over to her, she sighed softly placing it against her ankle looking back at him.
" Hwang Yeeun. You worked with her before." She said
" Oh Yeeunine! How is she?" He asked
" Huh you call her Yeeunine. Weird..." She mumbled
" Yeah is that a problem?" He asked
" No! Not at all! It's weird hearing people call Yeeun Yeeunie." She said
" Oh right! So how is she?" He asked
" She's doing great. She has a boyfriend unfortunately." She said
" I heard...so how is your ankle?" He asked
" Did you like Yeeun?" She asked out of nowhere catching him off guard, he giggled nervously at Ryuu's question.
" No! Never! Me and Yeeun are just friends." He said
" Okay, well my ankle is doing much better thank you." She said
" Okay well hope you get better. And your group was great!" He said
" Yours too!" She said waving goodbye

" What a strange man..." She mumbled