Calm down, so dramatic...

Ryu sighed heavily nocking on the metal door, the door opened seeing Mark standing awkwardly.
" Ryu? Hey, how are you?" Mark asked scratching the back of his head turning around to see if someone was there.
" You know why I'm here." She said

He nodded letting her enter the dorm, she looked around eyeing everything around her.
" Mark? Who was at the door- Ryu! How are you?"
" Hi Johnny, you seem well." She said smiling
" Yeah you do too. Heard you got a boyfriend." He teased
" Jealous much?" She asked a smirk appearing on her lips, he laughed looking away from her.
" Oh? Is our Johnny jealous?" She asked moving to face him, she laughed out loud crossing her arms. Johnny sighed patting her head.
" Our Ryu is dating someone who isn't me. I'm just so heartbroken." He jokes wiping a fake tear away, she laughed taking out a lollipop.

" Aye you're too old for me anyone." She said putting the lollipop in her mouth, he scoffed walking away from her and to the table. She smiled leaning against the couch seeing a boy enter the dorm. She looked at the boy hitting Johnny's head with her elbow.
" HEY- Why would you-"
" Yah who's that?" She asked
" Ah that Shotaro-"

" You speak Japanese?" Ryu asked smiling
" Ah yes, hello! It's very nice to-"

" He's so cute! How old are you?" She asked smiling
" I'm 21 years old." Shotaro said
" 21?! Yah Johnny they keep staying younger and younger." She said
" You act as if you aren't a year older." He mumbled
" Aye yah calm down, so annoying." She mumbled
" Ryu stop acting like your 30!" Mark yelled from the kitchen, she rolled her eyes before looking back at Shotaro.
" You're cute kid. Just don't let these dorks ruin you." She said smiling

" Who's cute Ryu?"

She took a deep breath hearing his voice behind her, even if she wanted to run out the door she wasn't going to get very far, especially if Johnny was there. She turned around and plastered a fake smile on her lips.
" Yutaa~ my sweet older brother!" She examined a fake tone echoing in her voice.
" Stop eating candy when you're stressed." He mumbled ripping out the lollipop out her mouth, she whispered a cures world in Japanese only loud enough for him to hear.

" Come on, we have to talk." Yuta said walking towards his room.
" Aye just stab me already." She mumbled following after him, entering his room she leaned against the door while he sat on his bed.

" You're... you're dating someone?" He asked

" No, now can I go?" She asked

" Ryu just tell me, are you in a relationship?" He asked

" Why are you acting like my brother all of a sudden?" She asked

There it was, the cold and emotionless face she always gave him when it came to their relationship as siblings. Even if their relationship was slowly getting better it didn't feel right to Ryu. To her she felt like an outcast to the rest of her family. Everyone was close to each other but her. They only have each other, being far from the rest of their family should have brought them closer. But it didn't, especially for Ryu, she didn't want it. She preferred to stay alone since that's how it's always been.

" Because I am your brother."

" Brother or not we don't have a good relationship."

" You don't have a good relationship with the rest of us."

" I know."

" Don't change the subject. Just tell me if you're dating someone."

He didn't want to raise his voice at her knowing that it would make her close off from him even more.

" And what if I am? Does it matter to you?"

" Yes, because your my little sister."

" Ha, little sister? Sure. " She whispered

" I promised mom and dad that I would take care of you and protect you."

" What bullshit."

" What? Ryu what is going on with you?!"

" It doesn't matter. I am in a relationship. Are you happy?"

" Who is he or them?"

" That is none of your concern Nakamoto Yuta."

" Maybe it is Ryu."

" Why? Is it because you think I'm dating Yeonjun?"

" I don't know are you?"

" I don't know Yutaa. I'm I?"

" Exactly, why don't you tell me?"

" Maybe I will."

" Then say it."

" No."

" Yes."

" No."

" Yes."

" Yeosang."

" What?"

" WHAT?!"

" You're dating... you're dating one of your members?!" Yuta yelled

" Why don't you tell the whole world while you're at it!" She yelled back

" Ryu! Do you know how reckless that is?!"

" I don't have a dating band. Why are you worried?" She asked

" No it because you're dating one of your members!"

" Yeah yeah, it's not like it can't go wrong." She said

" Ryu have you seen what it's done-"

" Calm down, so dramatic...and for what? Me dating a member?"

" Will you ever listen to me?"

She didn't say anything and looked at her watch before sighing heavily.
" Well I have to go, I have a modeling shoot to attend and I can't keep them waiting." She said
He looked at her raising and eyebrow before she bolted out the room, she bumped into Shotaro.
" Oh are you okay-
" Bye see you!" She yelled running out the door Yuta running after her.

" RYU!" He yelled

" BYE YUTA!"