soompi

ATEEZ Ryu speaks out about her relationship with Tomorrow x Together Yeonjun and denies dating scandal.

Ateez Ryu and Tommorow x Together Yeonjun have recently been involved in a dating scandal

Ateez Ryu and Tommorow x Together Yeonjun have recently been involved in a dating scandal. Pictures of the two going on dates and kissing have been leaked into the internet, their companies have not put out a statement until Ateez Ryu was answering questions on her Instagram story.
This what the statement said...

" I'm sorry that many of you think I'm in a relationship with Yeonjunie. To be honest it's kinda embarrassing for some of you to believe a website like dispatch who makes money off stalking celebrities. I don't understand how they came up with all these bullsh*t lies that aren't even based in fact. My relationship with Yeonjun is simply platonic, he's been one of my closest friends since highschool. He's someone who has supported me through everything, my friendship with him has never been more than best friends. Yes we like to hangout every time it's possible, hectic schedules and never getting enough sleep makes it difficult. He's been at my modeling shoots because I ask him and other friends to be there. I have called him when I need him to do something for me that I can't do. When Yeonjun is there it's usually because I ask him to walk my puppy when I have a schedule that doesn't allow me to do it. He is one of the only people I trust enough to be with my Adzuki. It's not because he and I are dating. I also want to say that I have never kissed Yeonjun the way many news outlets are saying. The most we have ever done is a simple kiss on a cheek greeting each other. He is someone I trust a lot, someone who knows me better than my own family. Yes he and I like to hug, we are close like that. I'm sorry most of these people who are writing these news articles don't have a friendships like mine. Leave me and my privacy alone, or anyone else for that matter. "

Some have been praising Ryu for speaking out and most have criticizing Ryu saying that she should have just let her company handle it. Some saying that her response is inappropriate and just her rambling. Still no announcement from either of their companies have said anything about this scandal yet.

How do these news make you feel?

Help ME- SHE CAME FOR DISPATCH-

LMAO I love her so much

Yeonjun getting friend zoned

Yeah no, they are definitely dating

Ryu is Yuta's sister, Yuta lies. That means Ryu is lying.

THE LAST PART OF HER STATEMENT TOOK ME OUT- LMAO

Ryu is literally living her best life

Aww Yeonjun and Ryu greet each other by kissing their cheeks is adorable

Ryu asking if Yeonjun can walk Adzuki is cute

What do you mean you ask other friends to be at your shoots? Does Yeosang attend?

I feel like people see Ryu as a reckless person who doesn't take for responsibility for her actions. But she definitely would do this with Yeonjun's consent.

She calls him Yeonjunie...I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY

YEONJUN AND ADZUKI PICTURES WHEN?!

What do you mean their companies haven't come out with a statement? That's a statement right there.

I feel like Ryu coming out with a statement of her own is unprofessional.

Nah she's going to get fired

Ryu is god's favorite, she literally gets to kiss Yeonjun on the cheek