Best Friend Squad (platonic/romantic DRLAMPT and other ships)

Hiiiiii!! Here's another oneshot, requested by h2robsar, so thank you to them! I hope this lives up to your standards.

Just for context, the prompt was "Thomas Sanders wakes up one day to find his sides are real. What does he DO?"

Also, they all flirt with each other a bit, cause why not? You can headcanon different ships in this if you'd like, but I haven't actually chosen any.

TW: swearing, short anxiety attack, shaking with fear, eating mention but it's not real food, lying/sarcasm, lots of interrupting, not believing that you are living in reality, soft and anxious Virgil, mention of stimming, (happy) shouting/yelling, Remus being his usual demonic self, sympathetic Janus, mention of insanity, and as always let me know if I need to add more!

~~~~~~~~

"Logan? Janus? You're... talking to Joan? I'm so confused! What the frick is happening here?! How the hell are you all interacting? I thought my sides were imaginary? Wha- I'm so- what the heckity heck five abs and one peck? What is going on?" Thomas demands in a panic.

"Why, hello there Thomas, it appears that you-"

"Logan, I'm so extraordinarily sorry to interrupt, but leave this to me." Janus starts, cutting Logan off. "Yes, Thomas. We've been real this whole time, and we never bothered to tell you. The reason you didn't know was that we didn't really like your friends, so we kind of just avoided them for like... 31 years or whatever."

"Oh, come on, Janus," Joan says from their seat at the table while Logan makes a comment under his breath about how it's literally impossible for them to dislike Thomas' friends when Thomas likes his friends. 

Janus smirks while pretending to check his nails through his gloves, which results in an eye-roll from Joan. "Thomas, this is kinda hard to explain. Maybe we should gather the others and get you a seat so you don't faint from surprise or being overwhelmed..." They trail off and hesitate for a moment before muttering, "like I did."

Thomas nods and sits down at a kitchen chair.

"Great. Now I'll be right back? Or would you rather me stay with you and have Logan, Roman, and/or Janus go to get the others?" Joan asks Thomas, trying to make sure that he's as relaxed as possible.

Roman suddenly runs into the room, stopping and putting his hand on his knee and another in the air with a finger up to signal them to wait. He's panting from running so fast. "I- sorry *pant* give me *pant* a second." Eventually catches his breath enough to form a coherent sentence. "Did somebody say 'prince'??" He asks with a dazzling smile.

Thomas' eyes widen in surprise and maybe a little bit of panic. "Wha- no, I said what the heckity heck five abs and one peck like a minute or two ago..." He looks back to Joan, "Anyway, uh, I'd rather you stay with me. At least I know you're real."

Joan nods in understanding, "Alright, will do, buckeroo... sorry, I dunno why I said that; that was weird," they chuckle softly to themself.

While they were waiting for the others to arrive Thomas was in too much shock for him to have asked any more questions. He just anxiously waits for them all to explain.

Patton bounds in the kitchen door, "Heyyyyy, Thomathy! It's so great to finally be able to physically interact with you! We can hug forever and ever now!"

Virgil is hiding behind Patton, visibly shaking a bit and Thomas just nods numbly in response to Patton, unable to process everything that's going on.

Roman walks to the front of the huddle of sides and starts, "Sooooooo, you may want to know what we-"

"Thomas, isn't this great? Now you can physically see me steal and monch your deodorant. Ooh and also you can watch me use Febreze as those mouth sprays! That's a new hobby I just picked up-you should really try it!" Remus interrupts with a devilish grin.