"I know that Jim. I just wish...we could be forth coming with her."

"In time we will be. But for now, I'm going to need you to trust me," he grabbed his hand and squeezed, "Please Ren, I can't do this without you."

"Jim..." Ren sighed, too tired to care, "Fine. We'll do as you say."

"Great," smiled Jimin, "Am I forgiven as well?"

"Now your pushing it," Ren shoved his hand away making Jimin laugh.

"I think I'd like that tea now."

"Go make it yourself."

"Fine," Jimin stood up and smiled, "I love you Ren. I hate it when we fight."

"I love you too," said Ren and Jimin nodded as he made them both some tea.

"Seriously though, why do you work so hard?"

"It's not hard," Sowon smirked while taking a sip of her beer, "I enjoy it."

"Spsh! You bury yourself in it," said Taemin flagging the barman, "Would you like another?"

"Naa, I'm good."

"Alright then, more for me."

"And why exactly are you drinking so much."

"You want the truth," Taemin gripped his beer.

"Yeah."

"I'm trying to get myself through," he waved the beer around, "all of this," she watched as he took a big sip, "Finding a way to deal with everything. It's tough," he sighed.

"So, your way of dealing with it is by drinking?"

"Well when you say it like that?" Taemin glared at her.

"Like what?"

He laughed, "I'm just kidding you. No, Sowon, I'm not drinking all the time. I just have a few beers, often with some great company," he patted her knee, "Every other week."

"Ahhh," her fingers tapped her beer, "So it's a rotational thing. Here I thought I was super special, getting to spend some time with the Royal Military Ace himself."

He waited for her to face him, and when she did, he smiled beautifully, "You are super special. Super Special Sowon!" he tapped his bottle against hers. Giggling, she shook her head at him.

"Yeah, that is what I'll call you from now on, Super Special Sowon. Triple S."

"Taemin stop!" she laughed brightly and peaked around the room. The restaurant was sparse, and they were the only two at the bar. She threw her arms around his shoulders and whispered conspiratorially, "Quiet down, or everyone in this damn village will start calling me that."

"Let them!" he stood but she ushered him back down. They stared at each other and laughed happily.

"You're a fool, you know that?" she said.

"And you're a workaholic. Take a guess which one of us has more fun," he grinned.

She narrowed her eyes and spoke challengingly, "Barman! Get us a round of shots and another round of beers," Taemin's eyebrows rose, she flicked her hair at him, "Seems like someone doesn't know how hard I can play too."

Taemin looked at the chuckling barman, "Ooh! Is that so? Well then, better make those rounds a double," he tapped the bar and Sowon's laughter shined across the entire restaurant.

The others were chatting softly in the resting room. Stepping out of the bathroom, she checked if anyone was watching. Satisfied, she snuck into the bedroom. The bed was covered with brown sheets and a thick black blanket. The white curtains were drawn apart, revealing a starless night sky.