Part 2

A ring of people led down the platform, waiting for their turn to be blessed. Tulip crossed her arms as she heard them singing. The stars were bright and the evening darkening the sky.

"Tully, do you mind closing the window," Nina moved her black robe as she sat next to Tschlone.

"So, what do you think we should do?" asked Koben as Tulip sat down as well.

"It depends," YG tapped his fingers on the table, "If our sources are certain, and they appear to be then we need to wait and see what Eon will do."

"Knowing that fool, he'll most likely not take the news well," said Koben.

YG sighed, "That is to be expected. But let's hope he is not as big a fool as we take him for," he glanced at the window, "We too are running low on supplies and many Heweh androgynes have been killed. "

"Our amount of Sorcerers will not be able to feed the entire rebellion. Unfortunately, our magi-energy does not go that far," said Nina.

"We don't need it anyway," spat Koben.

YG waved and she moved from the dark corner and began to fill everyone's cups, "How far are we on the other project?"

"It's going well. Soon we'll be able to give it a test run," said Tulip. She looked up as the servant poured, smiling at her, she gave a soft thank you.

"I still can't believe he brought her out to come and play," said Koben giddily, "That girl is a sight to behold."

Tschlone shifted, "She is going to be a thorn in our side if we don't act swiftly."

"Oh, come now Tschlone, don't tell me you still hold a grudge," Koben patted his back.

"I'm stating a fact," he crossed his arms. Nina smiled in amusement.

"I believe General Tschlone's point holds some degree of value," she said, "However we must be patient if we seek to get rid of her properly."

"You are right," said YG and took a sip of his tea, the servant moved back to her corner, "All we can do is wait and make the right choices. The goal is control of the throne after all. We don't need to be rash."

"Well everything is going accordingly," said Nina but eyed Koben, "As long as none of us act out of order."

"Is there something you'd like to say to me you matadera bitch," he slammed as he stood up.

"Kira did inform me of the way you...lusted at the violence that girl committed," said Nina.

"How about you tell your puppies to learn to grow some balls. Magi-energy can only take you so far," he grunted.

"Further than you ofcourse."

"Excuse me!"

"Enough," YG's voice was even, "We must not fight amongst ourselves," Koben stared at him, nostrils flaring but sat down.

"YG is right," said Tulip, "We must stick to our plan and end all fighting, do not forget that."

"Ofcourse I haven't fucking forgotten. But it doesn't mean I have to like who I'm being made to work with," huffed Koben and Nina clicked her tongue at him.

YG snapped his fingers and the woman scurried out of the corner.

"Yes sir?"

"Deliver this note to the monastery. To my brother," said YG. She took the piece of paper out of his hand and left.

The light was low, and he needed to strain his eyes. He'd been in his hut for the whole day, having taken a pile of books with him Many of which were reference books. He'd taken them in hopes of atleast one helping him figure out the black and pink book. Now he was paging through the seventh of these and it was tiring him. His head lifted.