Part 2

Stirring awake, Jennie realised she was tucked underneath blankets. Sitting up, she saw that she was only in her underwear. The room was pitch black but a faint light beamed from under the door. Stepping out of the bed, she switched on the light and opened their closest. Finding one of Chaeyoung's larger sweaters, she placed it on and headed out. There was no one in the kitchen but she did note something brewing on the stove. Stepping out to the resting room, her breath hitched.

Chaeyoung sat in the middle of the resting room, legs crossed, reading a book. The bouquet was next to her and their were candles littered throughout the room. Jennie's eyes took in the scene but moreover the way in which Chaeyoung's newly blonde locks curled down the side of her face. With her gaze deepening, Jennie could feel herself losing. She never was able to win her own heart when up against Chaeyoung. All the other woman needed to do was take a breath and Jennie's heart would run ecstatically towards her. Here, it would say, I am yours. Always and beyond.

Much like her own heart, Jennie's feet rushed towards the other woman. She heard a startled yelp as she settled in to her lap. Digging, her fingers into golden locks, she pulled her head back gently and stared at her face. Chaeyoung smiled allowing Jennie's attention to turn to her lips. Full and succulent, Jennie knew, that if this were a dream, if she were to awake at any moment, having the taste of that lovely parted pair, is all she would want to last in her memory. Fingers digging further, she guided Chaeyoung to her, briefly glimpsing in to half-lidded brown orbs as she made that lovely pair part for her.

There were a variety of ways in which kissing Chaeyoung made her feel. The list expanded every time they found a chance. Astonishingly, she was beginning to believe that Chaeyoung would never run out of innovative feelings to stir in her. Currently, their kiss gave her all the senses of being cradled, as one's body is lifted to be guided down in a place so soft, that even the tears it causes would feel tender. Chaeyoung gave her another peck before she engulfed her in to a warm hug. This was madness, her heart told her, how could you give me away so freely? But its only to her, Jennie answered back. Only ever her.

"I have missed you," Chaeyoung's voice fluttered against her ear. In response she nuzzled herself in to the crook of the other woman's neck. She felt a pulse increase as she began to tattoo little kisses on her neck, "J-Jen I actually got you these," they separated as Chaeyoung reached for the flowers. Handing them to her, Jennie smiled.

"Thank you, they're beautiful."

"Just like you," said Chaeyoung and Jennie laughed lightly.

"Wow, practiced for that?" she asked as she scooted out her lap.

"Hah! You're the one who jumped on me to suck the life out of me," Chaeyoung smirked as she leaned back on her hands.

"Because I missed you too baby," revealed Jennie as she smelt the flowers. Placing them aside she looked around, "You really went out of your way," when she turned back to her she saw Chaeyoung had her arms open again.

"Come back here," she said cutely. Jennie happily did so and wrapped her legs around Chaeyoung's waist.

"Is that better?" whispered Jennie as she kissed Chaeyoung's pout away.

"Much better," she smiled.

"I really like the new hair colour," Jennie's eyes shifted up, "It's doing things to me."

"So you like it?" Chaeyoung's voice pitched.

Laughing, Jennie threaded fingers through the golden locks again, "Yes, I do. Anything you do makes my heart elated."

"That makes me happy baby," said Chaeyoung as her fingers lazily traced the small of Jennie's back. The feeling was soothing and some moments later, she released a long yawn, "You are still tired."

"Mmm, I have not been sleeping well. I think today was the first time my sleep was uninterrupted," said Jennie.

"Well then, let's have dinner and get you back in bed. I bought your favourite. It should be warmed up now," said Chaeyoung.

"I saw," said Jennie and leaned in for a kiss, "I really really missed you," she kissed her again, "You're so beautiful Chae," another kiss, "I love you," their lips met again and Jennie moaned sweetly as she sucked on her bottom lip. Unbeknownst to her Chaeyoung's eyes were slightly open as she wanted to take in Jennie's features. Her eyes closed when Jennie's own fluttered. But the brunette did not miss the hint of orange she glimpsed.

Smiling, she kissed her again, "Am I turning you on?" she whispered in to Chaeyoung's ear. She had only ever seen the other woman's real eye colours twice. The first when she first met her on her return from going missing. The second...well the second time did not last long. It was also just a glimpse as before. But what had led to it...

Jennie felt nails drag on her thighs as Chaeyoung placed a lick on the side of her neck. Groaning as she was pulled closer, Jennie's breaths stuttered as lips made their way up her throat to her open mouth. But instead of kissing her, Chaeyoung released soft whispers on to them.

"Ofcourse, you turn me on."

"How can you not when you're looking at me in that way."

"That way, that makes me want to scream your name in ecstasy."

"Scream in lust."

"But above all scream in love."

Jennie didn't know what was worse. Chaeyoung's kisses or her whispering against her mouth with sultriness laced in her voice. Shattering is the only word that made sense in this moment. Chaeyoung was melting her into pieces and she found herself craving for it.

"Delirious Jen," she continued, "Everything about you brings me closer to the madness I have always been," her arms tightened around Jennie's waist as she licked the brunette's lips, "You are so lovely," she licked her lips again earning a whimper, "And I love you too," this time Jennie's own tongue caught Chaeyoung's and each drew the other further in to one another.

Breaking apart, Jennie sighed contentedly as she laid her head on Chaeyoung's shoulders, "Can we stay like this forever?"

Chaeyoung hugged her even closer, "That's the plan isn't it?"

"Mmm," hummed Jennie.

Chaeyoung heard her yawn again and a smile coated her face, "Baby, come on, let's get you fed and in bed." She patted Jennie's butt wanting her to stand up.

But Jennie stuck on to her, "Only if you give me cuddles afterwards," she huffed looking at Chaeyoung with a frown.

"I'll cuddle you even in your dreams," smiled Chaeyoung as she kissed Jennie's cheek. Happy with that, Jennie guided them up. Hands tightly connected and stolen kisses in between, they made their way towards the kitchen.