Part 2

Somin's fingers gently rubbed over silver hair. A short ache sat on her lower back and the sky outside was dark, "Lis? Are you sleeping?" soft breaths replied to her. Smiling, she kissed the top of her head and carefully moved out of her hold.

Heading towards her bedroom, she opened the covers and puffed the pillows. Returning, she tiptoed up to the couch and picked Lisa up. To her surprise the other woman was lighter than she expected. Placing her inside the bed, she took a moment to admire Lisa's beauty.

Biting her lip, she placed soft kisses around the edge of Lisa's face ending with a kiss on the tip of her nose. Placing off the side lamps, she cuddled into Lisa's side, unaware that a wide smile covered the face of the woman she was hugging.

Taehyung caught Kai's eyes as they all listened to Suga, "You know I still think we should've stayed a little longer."

"That town did look like it needed more aid," said Nayeon.

"What can we do," shrugged Suga, "I guess we could send them more food."

"That's actually a good idea," said Irene. Jisoo smiled hearing her voice and intertwined their hands.

"Then that is what we shall do, love," she whispered into Irene's ear and kissed her cheek.

"We can speak on it more, once we return to Taeyong's," said Kai as he ate some of his vegetables.

"Yes," said Jisoo, sipping on her wine, "That takes priority."

"We should be back by tomorrow afternoon," said Taehyung.

"If the rains do not catch us," said Irene.

"It won't," said Suga after chewing some of the beef on his plate.

"Max and Seulgi should be returning at the same time as us too. Hopefully they will have some good news for us," said Jisoo.

"They will," said Irene, "The nobles of the eastern regions have always been supportive of you."

"And Jeongyeon's informed us more troops have joined our ranks," said Suga, "Things are happening."

Jisoo nodded, "Still, I wonder what my father is planning."

"Whatever it is, we'll be ready," said Kai and raised his glass for a toast.

Knocking on the door, he waited, "Come in," said the voice. He peeped his head through and frowned, "You know its unhealthy to work the way you do."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you looked out the window?"

Turning, she saw it was pitch black, "Oh."

He opened the door wider, "Come on Sowon, I'll treat you to dinner," said Taemin.

"Okay," she gave in and he nodded approvingly.

"Jim?"

"Hey Ren, can I come in?"

Ren moved to make way for him. Heading towards the kitchen he offered Jimin some tea,

"Actually, could we talk first?"

"Okay," said Ren and sat down across from him.

"I'm sorry Ren," began Jimin, "I know none of this is easy and you're always doing your best. I don't want you to feel like I'm not taking in what you're saying. I'm just...asking for a little patience. This thing with Chaeyoung, it's difficult. It's always been."