Chapter 6

Tamaki's View

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow she loves me! I can't believe it! I smile at her. And pull her in for a hug.

"I thought you might be incapable of saying that." She laughs.

"We've only known each other for a few days..But love." She looks up at me with hope in her eyes, something different from sad, I smile. I kiss the top of her hair, and hold her for a few more minutes.

"AKARI, what're you doing?" She pulls away, and walks over to her friend.

Akari holds a phone...Wait a sec that's my phone. She sticks her tongue out, and winks,

"I'm just doing what Tamaki wanted me to do!" She looks over glaring at me with her evil eye. She looks like she just rose from the dead.

"What you wanted her to do?"

"Where'd that shadow come from?" I'm shivering. Akari's laughing in the background, using my phone. Allie walks over to me.

"You know," She starts "The only other person I've loved ditched me...I hope you don't do the same thing." She starts playing with my shirt and looking up at me, with her sad eyes. I grab her hand, and kiss it.

"Of course not." I move her bangs and kiss her bare forehead.

"THIS IS SO GOING ON YOUTUBE!!!" Akari says, running and laughing! Allie chases after her.

"STOP IT'LL RUIN HIS HOST CLUB!!!!"

"AND POST!!" She keeps running. "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, SHE'S IN KILL MODE!" She's laughing really hard, I'm surprised she hasn't collapsed.

---Half an hour later---

Akari's panting, and Allie finally got the phone back, and notices the background.

"Uhh, babe?" She asks, "Why do you have a picture of me cooking? Your not falling for me are you?"

I blush, "Of course I am. I'm in love with you."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Akari's View

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never seen Tamaki this in love before. I've seen him fake, but never actually admit it. It doesn't seem like he's that nervous. I guess its different. I grab the phone out of Allie's phone.

"A-yoink." I think she's stopped caring. I see her with Tamaki, and she only wants him. I have heard about the last time this happened. I let my red hair fall into my face, still holding the phone to my chest. I start to cry. I'm not quite sure why, but I do. I quickly run to the bathroom before they notice. I grab a bunch of toilet paper, and sit on her bathroom floor.

"Akari?" I hear Allie ask. I wipe my tears off, and rise off my face. "Where are you?"

"Be right there!" I say, I sigh. 'Ugh your so ugly, why couldn't you look more like Allie? Look at you! Chubs.' I pull the hair back, smile. "Just keep smiling." I say quietly to myself. "Things will change. They did for Allie, they can for you." 'Stop kidding yourself.' I pull my hair back and smile more.

"Akari, are you taking a dump." I blush.

"Heh, no." Then I walk in on a making out Tamaki and Allie. There so cute together. I wish I had someone like that. I mean I did...But it didn't work out.