Chapter 12

Tamaki's View

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Hours Later---

"YOU'RE WRONG ANABEL!" Her voice echo's in my head as I walk down the street home.

'Who's this 'Anabel' and why is she wrong?' I stop and look around. I smile then start running home.

---Next Day---

"I HAD THE MOST WONDERFUL DREAM!" Honey says smiling, and eating his cake. I look out the window.

"Thats nice." Mori says, and picks him up.

"Are you okay, Senpai?"

"I just regret letting her leave."

"Well we could always just go to France." I look at everybody and smile.

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Kyoya starts, "It'd cost alot to go there, but I think we can manage. We would hafta close it though."

"How would we find her house?" Honey asks tilting his head.

"Well," Kyoya starts, *POWERFUL MOTER*

"HAHAHAH"

"Great not her again." I say, looking around.

"I happen to know where she lives. Akari told me where she'd be before they left."

"Wait, Aka-chan left to?" Honey asks, and Kyoya's eyes widen, then he drops his pen.

"Mommy, are you okay?" I ask and look at stick my hand out. He shakes his head, then stands up.

"Yea, Daddy I'm fine. Lets go get Ak-"

"You mean Allie?"

"Both!" Honey adds in his perky little boy voice. We nod.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allie's view

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sissy we're bored!"

"Yea, can you color with us?"

"You know I would, but I'm soo tired." They frown, and I give in. In a couple of minutes I have a coloring notebook page in one hand and a rainbow crayon in the other.

"Hey, Allie could you come here for a sec?" Dad asks, and I kiss my siblings heads, and closed eye smiled.

"I'll be right back Bill and Mand." They smile and nod.

"Yea Dad?"

"Did Millie call yet?" I roll my eyes and sit next to him.

"Listen Dad," I start, "Millie never really loved you-"

"Thats enough-"

"SHE JUST LOVED YOUR MONEY," I look down, "Plus she hated your children. You have no idea what I've been through since Mommy died." His eyes widen and he glances at my wrist.

"Wha-whats this?"

"My art." I say and smile at him. He finally notices.

"Your art?" He says sadly, then cups his eyes with his hands. "I've failed as a father. I can't even keep a wife, and know my own daughter wants to die." I comfort him,