Chapter 16

Mandy's View ~Flashback~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Haha Billy imma get you!"

"No way! See tag you're it!"

"Oww you pushed me-" I say fake clutching my arm. His eyes widen, and he walks over.

"I'm sorry." He says hugging me. I hug back, and we overhear Sissy and her friends talking in the living room.

"You know, Akari's still sleeping."

"Why are you telling me this?"

'Duh, it's so you can wake her up from her sleep. Guys are so dumb.'

"Just figured you'd want to take advantage." Billy takes me into the kitchen, and starts making Fruit loops.

"Wait, Billy we have to ask Daddy."

"But he's asleep. I'm sure he won't mind."

"Fine, then I'm asking."

"I guess I might as well too.." He says defeated, and we walk into Dads room, where theirs something around his neck, a fallen chair, empty bottles, and I run over, touching his leg.

"That's a weird way to sleep." Billy said walking over, as well.

"Yea Dad, but its time to wake up." I say happily. He doesn't wake up.

"Dad?" Billy says, voice shakey. I start shaking his leg, harder and harder.

"Daddy this isn't funny wake up!"

"Daddy wake up!" Billy and I are screaming at the top of our lungs.

"WHY WONT YOU WAKE UP?!" I say, collapsing to my knees, and crying. Someone runs Ib, and asks what happened.

"Daddy won't wake up.." I say, between sobs and non-stop able tears. He hugs me, and I clutch onto him.

"Sissys friend, why won't Dad wake up? He still loves us doesn't he?" Billy asked playing with his fingers. Tamaki smiles a bit, and walks over to him.

"I'm sure he does, but let him sleep." I get to my knees and gold onto, what's his name? Tamashi something like that?

"Oh I see, Daddy's just sleeping, right Tamashi?" His eyes fill with sympathy and sorrow, walks over to me, and pick a me up in one hand and Billy in the other.

"Yea, come on."

"Okay, but could you put me down?" He chuckles, and puts me and Billy down, but we grasp onto his leg. He starts crying when we saw sissy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allie's View

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What happened?" I ask, everyone crying. Mandy lets go of Tamaki and I pick her up.

"Daddy won't wake up, but Tamashi said that he was okay, and to not worry about it." She says perkily in my ear.

"Daddy won't wake up?" I ask surprised. I put her down, and upstart walking to his room, Tamaki trailing behind me. When I get in there, I see every ones already looking at it. Although, Akari stayed in the living room. I see dad with a noose, and a toppled over chair, and I fall to my knees, cupping my eyes, I start to feel tears streaming down my face.