Chapter 14

Tamaki's View

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course I wanted you here, you saved me." Allie said, and my eyes widened. She smiles, and I pull her close, and rub down her hair, looking at her.

"I'm glad." She smiles, and I kiss her head. "I could help." I pull her closer, and she lets go and walks to the door.

"We should go.." I frown, then walk pass her through the door.

"Yea." I walk out and see Aka-Chan and Kyoya cuddling on the couch.

"What'cha lookin' at?" Allie says, and I put my hand over her mouth. "I'll bite you." She says muffled. She stares at me, angrily. I move my hand and pull her to me.

"Shh, they're cuddling!" I say to her, and she looks, of course not before tearing away from me.

"Ooh, they're like a new exsibate in the zoo." She said sarcastically and walks out there.

"Hiya peeps." She sits down, and Akari jumps off his lap, blushing. Kyoya's hair falls in his face, and he starts jotting something in his notebook, as he stands up. I walk to him, and smile.

"Do you like her?"

"You already know the answer, doof." He said, casually.

"SO MY ASSUMPTION WAS CORRECT!!" I say and cheer. He hits me with his notebook,

"For once."

"Agh." I say and sulk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allie's View

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey everyone." The twins say, walking into the room with Haruhi.

"I see you guys had fun." I say smiling. They smirk,

"Not as much as it would've been if you'd slept with us instead."

"I'm sure the boss wooda enjoyed sleeping with Haruhi instead anyways." They laugh, and I 'evil eye' Tamaki. He turns to stone.

"Would have he?"

"NO OF COURSE NOT PRINCESS!!" He says, I ignore him,

"Well maybe we could try that."

"Ackk." He sulks, and we laugh.

"Don't worry, babe, I'm not going to." He gets up and hugs me.

"I don't think that sleeping arrangement will be staying for long." I turn around and see Dad. "I don't like the idea where boys sleep with girls. I think the boys are gonna stay out here-"

"Honey wouldn't do anything, he can have a bed." Aka says, smiling at him. Honey runs and hugs her.

"-The girls will have the beds, Billy and Mandy will sleep separately to." They look at him, and his eyes widen, "Okay, they're still sleeping together." They smile at each other, and run off with Honey and Mori.

"I understand." Tamaki says walking up to Dad, "It only makes sense that you don't trust us, you don't know us."

"I trust Kyoya, I've known him." Dad starts, and Kyoya smiles, "He contacted me after Allie joined your Club, but wouldn't that originally be the Presidents job?" Tamaki sulks again. Dad turns to me, "Does he do that often."

"Unfortunately..." I walk over to him and grab his shoulder. "Get up loser we're going shopping."

"Aren't you guys dating?" Someone asks, I turn around.

"Yea. What about it?"

"Nothing." Valerie says. I shrug, and take Tamaki to my room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akari's View

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ooh, looks like the boss is-"

"Don't even say that." Craig says, and the twins shrug, and walk over to me.

"Hey Aka-Chan-"

"What do you think they're doing in there?"

"I don't know, maybe naughty no-no stuff." They laugh and give me a high five and Craig looks at me, I stick out my tongue and walk over to Kyoya. "Hey." I blush, and he smiles.

"Hi. Is there something I can help you with?" I nod, no and he writes something in his notebook.

"Wotcha writing?" I ask, looking over his shoulder. He quickly shuts it and frowns at me. I shrug and walk away, and sit at the piano.

"You should play it." Kyoya says, smirking.

"How'd you know I play?"

"We didn't." The twins say in unison. I sigh in defeat and open it.

'I mean they're my friends. Nothing to worry about, right?' I start playing it, and I drown in the music.

---One piano song later---

I stop and there's some people crying, some throwing roses, and some just watching in astonishment. I stand up, and take a bow.

"That was amazing." Kyoya said walking up to me, and touching my shoulder. Everyone else fades away, and I blush. Apparently he feels the same way, because he starts blushing to.

"Looks like the boss isn't the only person getting laid tonight." Kaoru and Hikaru say in monotone. I quickly turn away, blushing, and walk away.

"Wha-what are you talking about. Kyoya and I are only friends. Good friends."

"Mhmm, yea." Valerie says, not convinced. Craig walks up to me, and touches my cheek.

"I believe you, kitten." I get lost in his eyes, and he leans in for a kiss. Valerie punches him, and he stops. Suddenly I'm transported back into the living room.

"Looks like Aka-Chan has two guys into her." I blush and run to mine and Allies room. I walk in and see a half-naked Allie and Tamaki. They look up, and I close the door quickly. (Bet you can guess whats going on in there, huh? XD) I start laughing, then I sit on the ground.

'Do two guys really like me? Whats wrong with me, I'm not anything.'

"Hey, Akari." Someone says, I look up, and I guess I've been crying. "Whats wrong?" Its Kyoya. I shrug and stand up. He looks at me, not convinced.

"I guess I just kinda felt like a tool out there. I'm sure only Craig likes me."

"Thats not entirely true. He says, looking away, and scratching his arm. I look at him, confused, and he kisses my cheek. Then walks away. I cup my cheek, I can still feel the hot on the part where he just kissed me. What does that mean???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Akari what DOES that mean? Pretty sure it means something bigs gonna happen, huh friendships?? XD

~Jeshy