Chapter 17

---Few months later---

Allie's View

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Tamaki." I say googly waking up from sleeping on him. He puts his hand on my head and smiles.

"Morning sunshine! How're you doing today?"

"I'm doing great!" I smile and get up, and put on a robe. I go to the bathroom, and slip on my dress.

"Hey sissy!" Billy and Mandy say happily as I walk out. I hug them, and grab meet up with Tamaki downstairs. His grandma's harassing him.

"I hope you two realize it's only Saturday." I laugh, and bow thanking her. I go back upstairs and quickly slip on a loose dress, and putting on converse. Tamaki juga be from behind,

"You know you're a lot more beautiful happy."

"And I'm not when I'm sad ie mad?" I ask smirking. He jumps back, laughing nervously,

"No, that's not what I meant, you're pretty whenever!"

"Oh I'm only pretty?"

"You're beautiful-!"

"Mhmm." I say sarcastically looking away, and he sulks. I laugh, and yell for Billy and Mandy.

"Wanna go to the park?"

"Yea! Lets go!" The chirp happily. "Hey sissy, when is daddy coming home?" Billy asks, and Mandy punches him in the arm. I laugh, and choke on sadness. Then smile and ruffle his hair.

"Don't worry you'll understand when your older. Come on." I say, and grab a picnic basket. "Should we bring Tamaki?"

"No!" Billy answers but Mandy elbows him,

"Yes."

"Billy?" He grumbles and answers yes. "Hey Tamaki!" He runs in happily, and I grab his hand. "You're coming with us."

"Aren't you mad at me?"

"Psh, you know I can't stay mad at you, after all you are giving us a home."

"Yea I guess that's true. Alright, let's go." He smiles, and I pull him. Mandy holding Billy's hand, and when we get there I see twins? They both have pink hair, and look like 3rd years.

"They're pretty aren't they, hon?" I ask looking at them.

"Yea I suppose." He says, and puts hi, fingers under my chin, looking at my eyes, "of course not ad beautiful ad the woman in front of me, my dear."

"SO DREAMY!" fan girls say, apperantly him flirting with me gives girls turn ons. I flick my wrist, and get out of the face.

"Nice job. I'll give you props."

"So cuddling?"

"Nope."

"Okay.." He sighs, and a pink haired girl with blue eyes walks over.

"Hey I'm Leo. Is that guy over there your boy toy?"

"I suppose you could call him that." The other twin comes over, and smiles, then pulls Leo away. I giggle, and sit down for a picnic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's one way to end a story xD

I guess that means its done, huh? For those who kept reading, thank you, I know it's a little different bit some times different is good. C: anyway bye