🔮Day 1 (2/4)🔮

/Sunoo/

/Sunoo/

I was surprised when I saw Hanbin coming out of the front door. I was pretty sure K Hyung will drive me...

When Hanbin wants to drive me it's always a bad sign. I sat down properly ready to show respect because Hanbin is like a mother who's pretty lovely but strict.

Hanbin closed the door behind him but before he walked towards the car, he went to the neighbors.

I crossed my arms and scoffed not believing the situation."What is he doing now? K Hyung puts pressure on and says I should dress but Hanbin has enough time to talk to the neighbors? Ugh,stupid K Hyung." I thought but I didn't meant it in a bad day. More in a playful way but what I just saw made me gulp out louder then usually..

"Wait... since when we have neighbors?" I asked myself when I saw Hanbin gesturing me to come out of the car. He stood next to a younger looking boy and a woman probably in her late 30's.

I stepped outside with care. I was.. shacking and Hanbin who was staring at me definitely saw it. I was scared, I am scared.

I got up the chairs and bowed, unusually clinging into my Hyung by the sudden new faces I needed to meet.I'm sure Hanbin would protect me but this doesn't takes my fear away...at all..

"You must be Sunoo! Nice to meet you, we are your new neighbours." she said with a huge smile, pointing to the younger boy.

The boy had brown smooth hair, a broad smile on his face and had a uniform on. "H-hello" the boy stuttered in front of me."Sunoo this is sungchul. He's as old as you and goes to your school." Hanbin explained me who had a smile on his lips. He looked like he could kill me in any seconds so I just bowed once again.

"We have a school uniform?perfect so I get the attention if I go like this to school.Can my day get worser?"I spoke to myself. " Sunoo be nice to him and don't behave like a bitch." Hanbin whispered to me and I just looked at him in shock and pouted.

"Yeayea..." I said unenthusiastic. "Oh it's already that late? I think you both have to go to school now." She shook mine and Hanbin's hand slowly but also carefully making me feel warmer around her.

I knew not all humans are like my father, I know  not all of them are like the people w-who..left me with this fear but I can't.

I can't change it that I judge every person I see in the first seconds I see them to do..the worst.

Sungchul I wish you a nice day and have fun with Sunoo in school," said his mother with a smile and embraced the boy in her arms with lovely eyes.

The boy was all red in the face, it was obviously embarrassing for him that his mother hugged him. I looked at both of them for a while. "It must be nice to have a mother who loves you..." I whispered but Hanbin heard it.

He pinched my sleeve and looked at me with big sad eyes. I just smiled at him to assure him that everything is okay." Thanks for riding my baby to school Hanbin-shi. Sunoo I hope you get comfortable in the new school, come over for dinner, I'd be happy to see you again." she said and held my hand.