Nymph fact

The 'Lilavati Apsara Sadhana' to be performed during the eclipse period is to begin some time before the beginning of the eclipse and to chant the mantra for five to ten minutes after the eclipse ends.  It is also possible to chant the mantra without any garland. 

To do cultivation, put a yellow cloth on it, put a jasmine flower garland on it, some sweets in a plate, put water in a small glass, light a lamp of pure desi cow's ghee, which will keep on burning till eclipse. 

Chanting the mantra is to face in the north direction.  There is no bondage of posture, it can be of any color, but it is a one-day meditation, but if the seeker can chant the mantra for as long as he wants, even after the lunar eclipse.  mantra : - ..  Om Hoon Leelavati Kameshwari Apsara Pritam Siddhi Hoon Phat.

Leela Apsara' is performed in many forms 'Leela Apsara' Sadhana is said to be the fulfillment of all wishes of a seeker subject to his qualities, religion, influence and limits without any compulsion to his limitations. 

Does.  When she is meditated as a mother, she is Mamatamay and follows the seeker in all ways.  She is sympathetic and supportive when practiced as a sister and daughter.  If you practice as a wife or girlfriend, that seeker can get many happiness from them.

After finishing the cultivation, enjoy the sweets kept by yourself.  Offer water kept in glass to Peepal tree.  After this, pray to Lord Shri Krishna for the success of your spiritual practice.