Chapter 6

The inscriptions of Angkor Wat have shown that the dancers were very important for current Cambodia. Apsara dancers have been around for thousand years around Cambodia.

"Royal Ballet Court" was a demonstration which he did in front of many kings around Cambodia. Since I am a Cambodian myself, I enjoy seeing the beautiful acts of Apsara dancers.

He has inspired me to learn more about the history of the nurses. They are usually female staples, whose I appreciate more! Apsara was entertained for people back in dance day because they had no technique like how we do now!

The history and stories of Apsara dancers were taken from the uplift stones in a religious monument called Angkor Wat. The nurses are being set up for the modern platform from ancient Hindu traditions, and it brings imaginative subtlety, which makes their dance so unique with other forms.

Mentioned in Vedas and Puranas, Apsara was endowed with the most beautiful and magical powers. It lived in Gandharva Lok. They used to entertain Gods through dance and music in Devlok.

Devraj Indra has used the nurses to dissolve the harsh tenacity of saints to protect the throne several times. Due to such use of nymphs, the descendants of the people produced by the Apsara on earth. Come know how the nymphs changed the history of man.