Nymphs

Kundala Harini Apsara -
She always walk with beauty,wherever she walks on the planet her feet rose the dead plants, like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies. Her dark and bright features , she is mellowed to the tender light. She fills gaudy to lameness skies...
They provide money and chemicals.  Sadhana is done on the mountain top.

मंत्र- 'ॐ श्री ह्रीं कुंडला हारिणी आगच्छागच्छ स्वाहा।'

Ratnamala Apsara- she is a example of politeness softness and everything.. You will be at utter loss of words to describe
Her beauty... She is a definition of idealistic women. Her outer beauty mirrors her inner beauty.She contain perfect proportion in her inner and outer beauty .
The most attractive feature of her is her kindness and virtue. All wishes are fulfilled and means are performed in the temple.

मंत्र- 'ॐ श्री ह्रीं रत्नमाले आगच्छागच्छ स्वाहा।

Bhushani Apsara- she is contented her looks and physical feature are verything that a soft light feels on your face in morning.Pointing at her peaceful mind and thoughts are reflected on her perfect face. Her beauty harmonious  . God must have took thousands year to produce Someone like her as perfect as her.so soft so calm yet so eloquent ,  the smiles that win and the tints that glow and and a heart which is filled with true innocence. Anywhere there is a means of solitude and provides enjoyment and opulence.

मंत्र- 'ॐ वा: श्री वा: श्री भू‍षणि आगच्छागच्छ स्वाहा।'