"Just happy to be invited" Mason said.

"Oh thank Ric, this was his idea" Jenna said.

Both Alaric and Aria exchanged a look, both of them knew this wasn't Alaric's idea, it was Damon's idea, and if Jenna found out, she would cancel the whole thing.

"Really?" Mason asked, slightly suspicious.

"Yeah" Alaric replied, "I thought it'd be nice to meet some of Jenna's old high school friends".

"I'm going to be honest with you Mason, we just want some dirt on Jenna" Aria joked, helping Alaric out.

"Oh, I've got dirt" Mason said, laughing, "I got dirt".

"I have no secrets" Jenna said, "Only dirty shame".

"To dirty shame" Alaric cheered.

Aria went to pick up a shot, but Jenna quickly slapped her hand.

"Seriously?" Aria asked.

"Seriously" Jenna replied, downing her shot.

"Rude" Aria complained.

"Hey" Damon said, entering the kitchen.

"Damon" Jenna said, the smile disappearing from her face.

"We're just doing shots" Alaric informed, "Let me get you a shot glass, buddy".

"No, here" Jenna said, slamming her used shot glass into Damon's hand, "Use mine".

"Oh dear" Aria whispered.

Jenna and Alaric walked out of the kitchen, while Damon walked over to where Mason and Aria were standing.

"She doesn't like me very much" Damon clarified.

"We haven't met, Mason Lockwood" Mason said, forwarding his hand to Damon.

"Oh, sure, hey, Damon Salvatore" Damon said, shaking Mason's hand.

"As in Aria's boyfriend?" Mason asked, looking between the couple.

"Yeap" Damon replied, smiling at the young witch.

"Wait, how did you know?" Aria asked confused, not remembering telling Mason about Damon.

"Jenna told me" Mason replied, "Heard great things about your boyfriend Aria".

"Really? That's weird" Damon said, "Because I'm a dick".

Aria looked at Mason suspiciously, as far as she knew, Jenna hated her and Damon's relationship so her telling Mason about them just didn't add up.

***

After eating their food, everyone decided to sit in the living room and play pictionary.

"Dress, ballerina!" Jenna yelled, trying to guess Damon's horrible drawing.

"Puppy, puppy, puppy with a tutu!" Caroline yelled, making Aria laugh, "Stop laughing Aria, and help me figure out your boyfriend's horrible drawing".