seventeen

17. Rescue Me

"Dean!" A ten year old girl yelled, running over to the writer.

"Hey sweetheart" Dean greeted, kneeling infront of the girl, "How can I help you?".

"Dean, I love your writing so much" The girl said, "My mom bought your poetry book, and she reads it to me everyday, I'm in love with you".

Dean chuckled, "I really appericate you liking my work".

"Can I please have your autograph?" The girl asked, handing Dean his book.

"Of course you can" Dean replied, signing the girl's book.

Aria gasped and sat up in shock, taking deep breaths, she tried to calm herself down from the vision she just had.

"Ria?" Damon said, looking at Aria in concern, "Are you okay?".

"The travelers took my blood to keep track of Dean, according to them his my original soulmate and we have a link, using my blood, they're going to keep putting visions of Dean in my head until me, Caroline and Enzo find and kill him and his brother" Aria replied, getting up and wearing her bra and pants.

"Dean?" Damon asked shocked.

"Dean Avery, your doppelganger" Aria replied, not realising that Damon already knew that.

"Ria--".

"Last night, shouldn't have happened" Aria interrupted, "And what happened last night, doesn't change anything between us, you walked out on me and our kids, and this time I refuse to forgive you, what happened last night was a mistake, I was vulnerable, and--", Aria looked at Damon, who had now crawled over to her side of the bed, "And I needed one last night with you, but it's not happening again".

Aria started looking around for her shirt, Damon whistled, waving Aria's shirt, Aria grabbed it but Damon refuse to let go of the shirt.

"Damon" Aria warned.

"I don't want to let go" Damon admitted.

"Well, you have to" Aria stated.

While still holding on to Aria's shirt, Damon stood up and started walking towards Aria, causing Aria to step back until her back touched the balcony door, making it easier for Damon to trap her against the wall.

"I don't have to do anything, Ria" Damon whispered, running his finger across Aria's cheek.

"What do you want from me Damon?" Aria asked, glaring at Damon and trying not to let his touch effect her, "You are the one who walked out on me and your kids, not me, so now it shouldn't be hard for you to let me go, you did it once already".

"And I will regret my decision for the rest of my life" Damon said, "And right now, I don't want to think about that".

"Then what do you what to think about?" Aria asked, "You want to think about the perfect life we were going to have together, before you screwed up?".

"I don't know what to think, or say or do" Damon replied, Damon wrapped his arms around Aria's waist, "All I know, is that right now, I wanna rip your clothes off, take you out in the balcony, and kiss every square inch of your body, while a bunch of people that drive minivans listen, wishing they were us".