three

03. Welcome To Paradise

"Not happening, Rebekah" Aria said, talking to Rebekah on her phone, while keeping an eye on the triplets who were currently laying on their play mat.

"Please, Aria" Rebekah pleaded, "It will be fun".

"Beks, I want to spend the day with the triplets" Aria said.

"You've been doing that for the past week" Rebekah said, "It's time to get out and have some fun".

"Why not ask Caroline?" Aria asked, "She loves parties at the lake".

"Because since she's become pregnant, Nik has become overprotective over her, he will never let her come" Rebekah complained.

"Can you blame him?" Aria asked, sitting on the floor next to her kids, "Caroline's pregnancy hasn't been like mine, I had think I had it easy compared to her, she's sick all the time".

"Yeah, I know, which is why I didn't pressure her into coming to the party" Rebekah said.

"But you're pressuring me?" Aria asked amused.

"Well, I need someone by my side" Rebekah replied.

"Why not ask Enzo?" Aria asked, a teasing tone in her voice, "You and him seem to have gotten a lot closer recently".

"I have asked him" Rebekah mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

"Ooo, Rebekah and Enzo" Aria singsonged.

"Shut up" Rebekah laughed, "And please tell me if you're coming or not, you can even bring the triplets".

"Are you mad?" Aria asked, "How can I bring them to a lake party full of drunk collage students?".

"Fine, then drop them at Caroline and Nik's, they adore the triplets and would love to babysit them" Rebekah replied.

"But--".

"No, not hearing it" Rebekah interrupted, "I'll see you at the party".

Before Aria could protest, Rebekah hanged up on her, making Aria shake her head in amusement.

Aria turned to her kids and picked Mia up, "Your Aunt Rebekah is really stubborn" she said, a smile formed on Mia's face, making Aria smile as well, "And you find that funny, of course you do, now come on, time to get you three ready to spend the day with Caroline and Nik, if I don't go to the party, I think Rebekah might actually murder me".

***

"Why are you not pushing this stupid trolley?" Damon complained, as him and Kol walked around the supermarket.

"Because I don't want to" Kol replied, reading the grocery list, "Okay, so here's what we need, strawberries, eggs and milk, all for your disgusting pancakes".

"If you hate it so much, why do you eat it everyday?" Damon asked.

"Because I have no choice" Kol replied.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire" Damon said.

"Just shut up and grab the milk" Kol said, walking over to the sunglasses stand, while Damon took the milk out of the fridge, "Here", Kol threw a glasses at Damon.