Chapter 5

A week later
Zaydas p.o.v

It's been a week since I've been here and I've learned everything about the boys. I'm still not on good terms with Hayes but whatever. I love all the guys and there like my best friends. Except Hayes of course. Right now it's 9:00 and I cooking breakfast for the guys. I always wake up early in the mornings and I get bored so I make breakfast.

"GUYS BREAKFAST," I screamed. One by one they all came down stairs and grabbed and plate and filled it with waffles, eggs, and bacon.

"Oh Zayda we need to make a sibling tag before we go to Magcon in 2 days," Matt said through a mouth full of food.
"Mm k" I responded with a mouth full of bacon. After breakfast I went upstairs and got ready. (Outfit in the box)

I walked into matts room and saw him setting up his camera.
"You ready?" He asked pressing record and sitting down on his bed.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p'. He was scrolling through his phone most likely looking for questions to ask.

"Your ugly," I stated blankly because I was bored.

"TAKE DOWN!" Matt yelled flipping me over his shoulder and off the bed. (Look at the first 10 seconds of the video to see a visual.)

My foot hit the tripod and it was about to fall on me but I caught it. "Was it recording?" I asked sitting the tripod back up

"Haha yeah," Matt said between laughs. I busted out laughing too.

"Well that's my intro," Matt said calming down.

"What is up everybody, this is Matthew Espinosa and I am here with!"

"ZAYDA ESPINOSAAAAAAA!" I yelled really loud.

"You might be thinking why the hell is this chick here, well she's my sister, that I have been hiding from you guys for a while."

"He wanted to protect me and blah blah blah." I added.

"Great explanation, anyways we are gonna do the sibling tag and gonna answer some of your guys questions,"

"First question, who is the oldest?" He asked.

"If you couldn't tell I'm the oldest, I'm 16 and Zay how old are you?" He added

"Fourteen," I stated blankly

"That was so damn quiet your like, fourteen" he said mocking me.

"Shut up, okay next is, describe each other in one word," I read off his phone.

"your perfect," he said smiling.

"Awwwww," I said pushing him as he tried to hug me.

"Okay ummm your, ummmm uh, insane,"

"Insane?" He said with a chuckle staring at me.

"Yeah, ever time we are in public you do some weird shit and I have to tell everyone in the room that you have a mental disorder,"

"First of all that was hurtful, and second of all don't swear your like 6," he said smirking because he knows that pisses me off.

"Your annoying -_-" I stated grumpily.

"Speaking of annoying what's one thing that annoys you about each other?" He asked.

"I can name a couple, your always at some sport practice thing and I have to pick you up," he said.

"It's not like can go back in time and tell mom to have sex again before 1997." I said which caused him to burst out laughing.

"Ya know she's gonna see this right?" He said which caused my eyes to go big.

"Oh and you also you take my clothes," he added and I just rolled my eyes.

"Your really loud which is annoying and when I tell you I have a headache you'll scream in my ear," I said glaring at him.

"Long story short he's the worst brother ever," said fighting a smile.

"Your so meannnnnn," he whined.

"Next question, what are some funny memories?" He said which caused me to burst out laughing already thinking of one.

"One time, we were chilling at home and we ordered a pizza and when the door bell rang he was running to the door and slipped and fell on a glass table that broke into a million pieces," I said laughing

"First of all that pizza was amazing and second of all I had to go to the hospital to get glass removed from my back,"

"Or when we were at the mall and we were running through the mall screaming and security kicked us out," he said

"Next question, are you close?" I asked.

"No I hate him," I said hugging him.

"For real doe we actually are really close compared to other siblings," he added.

"LIKE NASH AND HAYES!" I yelled so they could here.

"HEY!" Nash said running into the room. He made a weird face in the camera then left.

"In all seriousness we are really close. So close when he moved to L.A we had to go together. So I live in this house with ten annoying assholes," I said smiling.

"Next questions, most recant argument?" He asked.

"Oh okay. So if you didn't know I'm in flyer for my cheer team. And my base dropped me and I twisted my ankle, Matt thought it was to dangerous and so he told me I should quit and I didn't want to. But then I realized I had to because Ill have to go to magcon with him." Matt just
Nodded.

"Next question, who's you least favorite magcon boy?" I said and laughed right after that.

"You fucking hate Hayes, she literally wanted to punch him the first day they met," Matt said with a chuckle.

"HAYES!" He yelled and I groaned.

"No don't summon the devil," I groaned.

"What?" Hayes asked.

"We are gonna sort out why you two hate each other on camera," matt said and I groaned again.

"Signed up for a Sibling tag not fucking couples therapy," I whined.

"So basically when I met Zayda i said "who are you?" And She said it back. Words were said and I thought she was a fan that snuck into the house," Hayes said

"No what happened was he said 'you probably a fan that sunk through the window right?' I didn't know he was famous so I thought he was some cocky dick head so I yelled at him, now Hayes get out!" I yelled the last part.

"Well damn," Hayes said walking out.

"Hey that's my thing!" Carter shouted from the other room.

"Okay next question, are you guys competitive?"

"Very she thinks she's better at football and basketball then me." He shouted.

"No! I'm not that good at basketball but yeah I'm better at football than you," I said with a smirk.

"What ever, and finally what sports do you play?" He asked.

"I play volleyball, tumbling, cheer, basketball kinda, football, and soccer a little bit." I responded.

"I just play lacrosse, football, and basketball,"

"Okay guys that's it, go follow Zayda on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and snapchat. She also has a YouTube channel where she dose covers. See guys next time bye!"

-----------
God daymn that took a while to write.
So what do you think of Hayes and Zaydas relationship?
Will they ever become friends?
Bye bitches x
~anna❤️