❤️❤️ ch 2 (Birthday)❤️❤️

Start from the beginning

Ruby: tu baith ja aur yeh pi le.. abi aata h hga... She sat on her lap...

She gave a glass of milk with bourvita... She sipped slowly slowly....

Suddenly the door bell rang and she left the glass on table.... She ran to the gate...

As she opened the door.. She made a cute pout...

Her phuppo.. Zubaida Begum.. was standing there with her two kids Junaid(12 years) and Nagma( 15 years)

Everyday her phoppo (Aunt) came to their place to visit her..

Zubaida Begum.. Sister of Raza Malik and wife of Nasir Sahab, a small shopkeeper in nearby market...

She was a cunning and greedy woman... She insisted Raza to come here with his daughter...

She only interested in his money... She doesn't want to share his responsibilities...

She thought if he lived near her...She ll take more money from him...

She showered fake love on Sana in front of him... She pretended that she really want to come there and took care of her... Bt her husband stoped her to do so....

Bt Nasir Sahab, was a poor bt a kind hearted person... he nvr stop her for anything just for the peace of house...

Her children also just like her.... They also emotionally blackmailed Raza for their needs...

She came closer to Naaz and held her in her arms... She kissed on her cheeks...

Z: are meri gudia... Tu yha h... Hm ghr gye th tujhe dkhne...

Ruby came there to hear her voice...

Ruby: are aapa aap... Andr aaeya na...

Zubaida came with her children and sat on sofa... Ruby came with snacks and tea in no time...

Z: yeh kya bat huyi Ruby... M to roz h aati hu... Tm bht krti ho sch me.. She said while taking a big bite of Samosa...

Her children started to eat like mad... She smiled weirdly bt didn't ask them to eat properly....

Z: bche h.. Tm bnati hi itna acha ho... While taking a full spoon of apple custurd in her mouth...

Ruby: Takalluf k koi bat nhi h...  aap lijie ache s...

Naaz was sitting beside her and making faces... She loved her alot bt She didn't understand why she felt awkward with her...

She wanted to spent time with Sidq and his family... They loved her and this made her happy...

Sidq and Ryan came back... She ran towards them... She held his hand and went to his room...

Sid: Naaz.... are aram s... itna tez kyo bhag rhi h... kya hua?

Naaz: jldi chl... kb s wait kr rhi th m...

Sid: are wo Riya mil gyi th.. use wo sorry..

She left his hand and stop their with a angry pout...

Naaz: tune usse bat kyo ki? Usne mujhe kl ground m giraya tha.. bhul gya tu...

Mere s bat mt krna ab... She went to downstairs...

He followed her bt she didn't stop... He came front of her...

Sid: are usne giraya nhi.. uska hath lga th bs... yhi bta rhi thi wo...

M kl bht bhadak gya th n us pr to wo dar gyi thi... Usne tujhe sorry b bola...

She stared him with angry eyes...

Naaz: tu uski side le rha h.. tu mera best friend h ya uska?

Sid: obviously tera... teri jgh koi n le skta... Schi...

Naaz: M bhi Rohan k sath h seat share krungi ab class m... ab mze kr tu... She showed him her thumb...

Sid: tu pgl h... I hate him... Tune aisa kia to m bat nhi krunga...

Naaz: m to abi h nhi kr rhi... M apne ghr ja rhi hu...

Allah hafiz...

She turned and went to her house with her phuppo....

She went to his house daily bt didn't talk to him... Sid tried to talk bt she always make angry pout and hide behind Ruby...

Two days passed like this.... She used to sit with Rohan in class.. He went to her class just to see her bt his temper rised to see her with him...

She giggled with him... She shared her lunch with him... She didn't come to Sid in recess time...

It's Sidq's bday... He really want to celebrate with Naaz... Bt she was not giving him any attention...

In evening:

Mansoor and Ruby was busy with guests... Ryan was busy with his friends....

Sid was not interested in any party... He lied on his bed and cried.... Naaz didn't wish him from morning...

He was trying to talk to her... It's her best friend's bday... She didn't care for me... Ammi abbu apne mehmwano k sath busy h... Mere s koi pyar hi nhi krta.... He was talking to himself...

Suddenly the door nob opening sound came.. He covered him with blanket and closed his eyes...

Naaz was standing on entrance... She came and sat beside her...

Naaz: Happy bday Sid... Said sweetly...

He felt really happy to hear his name from her after a long time... Bt he didn't open her eyes...

Naaz: uth ja... Dkh m tere liye gift bhi layi hu... Tera fvrt.. uth ja wrna m phr chle jaogi...

He heard about gift and sat down immediately...

Naaz giggled to see him...

Naaz: Happy birthday... and held his hand...

He saw her

He saw her... She was looking really cute in her red frock... She insisted Ruby to apply lipstick too...

Sid came closer to her and start admiring his little baby...

Suddenly someone came to room and Sid's happiness became double

.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaa

Hope u ll like it...❤️❤️

Don't forget to press the star button below and give ur previous feedback ❤️❤️

Share it to other sidnaaz Fiction lovers too ❤️❤️😘🤞❤️😍❣️